Rude Providers: How Common?

Wow! Cannot believe how rude some providers are.

Yes, some guys might bring this on, but to be rude before one knows that is surprising. It's supposed to be about having a good time and rudeness puts a damper on it.

I really feel I was polite and don't understand what drives some girls to be obnoxious or snipy.

- How often have you encountered this? (Maybe % of the time when you talk with someone)
- How common do you feel this is?
I'm sure your logic goes both ways. Like we get rude providers im sure they have their fair share of assholes. Just life.
I can't say that I've encountered a high percentage of rude providers, fortunately, but I've encountered my share of inconsiderate ones. I tend to chalk it up to a fairly high degree of immaturity as many of them are in their late teens/early twenties and haven't learned sold TCB skills. Some never learn them, and I'm sure the rude ones have yet to learn that this is, after all a business and a good business person knows that customers will go elsewhere for better service...lots of providers from which to choose, fortunately. Manners are some of the few things that are completely within a person's control, so I view lack of manners as a serious character flaw. I'd just move on to the next, more sophisticated provider.
There are basic rules of etiquette that should be followed by both parties. Either not following the basic rules are subject to rudeness.
Im sorry this is happening to you..and there is no excuse for rudeness..thats why you should stick with mature providers that know how to handle their business...ijs
Haven't had many rude providers... Are the providers you speak of well known? Or new to the hobby?
  • Trey
  • 05-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Not many but have had a few. One put me out half dressed and slamed the door in my face
Only one provider has been rude to me. Even the one that tried to break my pecker was not rude, just no skills.
Only one provider has been rude to me. Even the one that tried to break my pecker was not rude, just no skills. Originally Posted by pyramider

It Wasnt Me lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg enhanced-buzz-17217-1305439797-11.jpg (66.5 KB, 467 views)
Not many but have had a few. One put me out half dressed and slamed the door in my face Originally Posted by trey
You Must Have Told Her She Had A Small Booty lol
I've never met a rude provider...but then I screen...ijs
Not many but have had a few. One put me out half dressed and slamed the door in my face Originally Posted by trey
That just made me lmao. Sorry for you, but thats funny lol.
I have never had a rude provider, but I have experienced the young/teens/twenties lack of common sense on the phone. They say "Be discrete when you call to inquire" and when you are, they get blunt and reply "so you want sex, right?"

Well, indeed. Which is why I called.
I don't know...Is calling me a pussy rude?
There are basic rules of etiquette that should be followed by both parties. Either not following the basic rules are subject to rudeness. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
So true just be understanding of the providers being ladies also that being a gentleman can lead to more fun.

I recently saw a provider who was so sweet to help me put my underwear, shorts and shoes on because she saw me struggling to dress myself because of a bad knee.

I told her I appreciated it so much and she replied " your were so nice during the session she didn't mind "

Kindness goes both ways in the Hobby so does rudeness .