Encounter: Indy playtime/discreet location

Date: 08/05/18
Name: Kelly
Phone: via private message
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Chinatown, east of tollway near corporate.
Activities: massage, stall shower, HJ, BJ, ASS/BREAST PLAY, CFS, OTHER ACTIVITIES PER REQUEST.
Hair Length and Color: BLACK TO SHOULDERS
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thick for a Chinese girl, not fat, big boobs, between firm and soft, junk in the trunk. Friendly and accomodating. Okay looking face, sometimes wears no makeup, looks nicer when makeup applied, whatever.
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent info, thanks!
Is she still working in spa?
Is she still working in spa? Originally Posted by asianlover17
I'm assuming she may return to Spa, but will still provide at her nest. Wore a short tight dress at the spa, btw. Big booty.
Yeah... I recall her ... I also remember my hesitation, but I don’t quite like big boobs on Asian women. I prefer them to be small, and those girls thin.
Good stuff Mike, send me the info dude.
Yeah... I recall her ... I also remember my hesitation, but I don’t quite like big boobs on Asian women. I prefer them to be small, and those girls thin. Originally Posted by asianlover17
To each his own. Thick and soft with big boobs. Me likey
pm her info please!
Like info as well
I can’t find her page, anyone?
Mike, can you shoot Kelly’s info to me? I work near Chinatown and love a good
lunch break.

Thx
To each his own. Originally Posted by beerman
Exactly right! However the other girl at Sunny was better, slimmer and younger looking. I would not mind having an hour session with her outside the spa if she does MSOG.
I’m not sure of the current lineup to date, but there were three other girls other than Kelly which were Sasha, YuYu and Annie I always passed on Sasha, had one session with YuYu, she had big bolt on’s, I really didn’t care for fake boobs, Annie is very pretty , nice body below the waist but the last time I visited her She had a bit of dragon breath which was a big turn off. My shop favorite was the former Coco , Nice thin body, pretty face, nice looking b-cups but on her tiny frame looked like C cups, she also had nice little junk in the trunk , was very playful and accommodating but she’s long gone.
Thanks for the intel Mike, had a good time with Kelly tonight.