Available Now back on P411?

I just checked, and there are two ladies that seem to have discovered they can post availability, and guys can see it. I never saw an announcement from Gina, but I hadn’t logged into the site in awhile.

Anyone have any further info? It looks to work the same, as far as I can tell.
I logged in a few days ago because of an email for expired members.
Nothing is that different.
Minor tweaks.
Gina had taken the Available Now functionality down at the beginning of the year. This morning it was back.

EDIT: lol, in a little more than 10 minutes, the number of available now posts went from 2 to 5. We’ll be back to 30 by lunch!
Lol! Thx for letting us know!
I logged on to p4 to check it out after seeing Ms. Phemie tweet about it and it doesn't appear that anything changed with the form. Although I think it odd that we didn't hear it was coming back, since staff sends out site notifications when there's a change. Anywho, I am glad to have it back and I sure hope it's here to stay.
I posted something on the p411 thread in the national forum. Gina has posted on that thread in the past, so perhaps she’ll follow up with a comment.
Subscriptions are working again, too! Just got my first notice in months a few minutes ago. I used to get several a day.
In the block where you have your number of OKs, Favorite ladies, & etc. there is an 'add non P411 Companion' tab.
A sincere thanks to Gina for bringing Available Now back. Very first thing I look at when I launch P411 and quite helpful!
A sincere thanks to Gina for bringing Available Now back. Very first thing I look at when I launch P411 and quite helpful! Originally Posted by Bonferroni

I 2nd that Bonferroni, ESPECIALLY when the lady is really AVAILABLE NOW.
I 2nd that Bonferroni, ESPECIALLY when the lady is really AVAILABLE NOW.
Originally Posted by Quiet Cal
I THIRD this response. LOVE the Available Now feature, I use it quite a bit, as I have a very flexible schedule right now.

As Cal noted - just because they posted "available now" does NOT NECESSARILY mean they are available RIGHT NOW.

when you login - and look at the Ad, it may be for later in the day, or later in the week. It doesn't always mean RIGHT NOW.

I was politely corrected on this by one of my ATF's when I texted her right away, anticipating an immediate appointment.
I appreciate the ladies that DO state a time when they’re available. Too often they post as “available anytime”, when they really mean “it depends”.
I wish Gina would let new members join a lot of guys are now using p411 exclusively.
Don’t give up hope. There was no sign Available Now was coming back, and then it did.
Noticed that! Great its back!