New rule - posts without punctuation will be deleted

Is it really too much to ask that those wishing to communicate put just a little effort into it? Sentences that start with big letters and end with a period, question mark or exclamation point! It would make it so much easier to understand.

Is this too much to ask? Perhaps it is...
cAN YOU MAKE RULES HERE
When are you going to teach the concept of paragraphs?
Yeah....good luck with all that.
If I have to choose between writing skills and fucking/sucking skills I will always take the latter.
I used to thinck that, too.
ithinkthenewruleisthestartofag rammarnaziconspaicyandshouldbe resitedbyfreedomlovingdyslexic severywhere
iT's a HoOker BoRD. NOt a eNgliSh bOard...rEAd between ThE liNeS Ande KeEP uP.
Have you ever watched 'Parking Wars' on A&E?

Lots of folks can't even read a street sign.

To expect good grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc in today's 'No child left behind' society is a little far-fetched.

Fucking and reproduction don't seem to be an issue, though...
iT's a HoOker BoRD. NOt a eNgliSh bOard...rEAd between ThE liNeS Ande KeEP uP. Originally Posted by Shep2.0

Wrong, its communication. Reading between the lines in the hobby can lead to miscommunication and a lot of unnecessary drama and grief.
Wrong, its communication. Reading between the lines in the hobby can lead to miscommunication and a lot of unnecessary drama and grief. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1

I will add to that as well, that there are a few individuals that not only try to read between the lines, but read what is not there and even make stuff up.
W-w-w-what??? You don't like posts like this?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=386625

/wipes blood from eyes.
lmao...let me clarify...Someone's writing style does somewhat show their personality and writing skills. Like this thread posted above by johnny. You take it for what is worth.

Peace
W-w-w-what??? You don't like posts like this?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=386625

/wipes blood from eyes. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
OMG johnny!!! Looks like one fell thru the 'no child left behind' crack!!!
I work with some fresh college grads that cannot seem to write a short coherent email. They have been reminded to use complete sentences and not to use texting abbreviations.