Being Remembered... It's more important than you think.

The oceans11 school of thought is to be just funny and intriguing enough to make her smile but leave no permanent memory.

For any hobbyist that likes this block, he will probably see more than one or two providers. In most cases he will also use the previous provider as a reference. We usually need more than just a name and number UNLESS you have singled yourself out. There's nothing that bugs a provider more than someone saying, " Do you know John... Really?

The ones I remember the best did something small to let me know they think more of me than just another provider.

Give the gift in a card not just an envelope. It could even be the little greeting cards we are all sent for free over Christmas.

Tip her even 5 dollars. (Of course tips are not necessary but that 5 bucks will solidify you in her memory more often than not.)

The biggest one: Have a special name for yourself or come up with one together during the session. (Once you do it once you'll have it from then on to use.) Handles here are perfect. I'd take a handle over a real name any day of the week. I have a few where we came up with their name together in session and I will never ever forget them.
The biggest one: Have a special name for yourself or come up with one together during the session. (Once you do it once you'll have it from then on to use.) Handles here are perfect. I'd take a handle over a real name any day of the week. I have a few where we came up with their name together in session and I will never ever forget them. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Most ladies just call me asshole.
Some remember me because of a complimentary gift I include in an envelope. Others I visit have no idea that it was me because to them I remain happily and forgetably the INVISIBLE1.

Kayla always knows how to tenderly massage her comments to provide an emotional and physical rise that is hard to ignore. Most of the time it is worth it to come back and read her tenderly thought out comments again and again. Oh, Oh ggggggoooooooddddd......yessss ! Kayla has a wealth of really good information, knowlege, wisdom, and experience.

"Its fun to have fun." Dr. Seuss, The Cat in the Hat
Does being 6'10" tall make a lasting impression?
Only if your name is Tiny.
  • Mr E
  • 02-29-2012, 10:04 PM
I prefer to be my name.

<For the dense. Mister E.>
And please don't confuse me with a female called Miss Tear E Us. I might, sort of, look like her but we are not the same person. < I swear. >
There are aspects of my appearance that most tend to remember. Not to mention my real name is somewhat unique (I've only known two other people in my life who had the same name, and one was a stripper who used it as her stage name. heh)