Showering ....is it out of style...I hope not

Reading a thread got me thinking. Its out outside, 90 degrees hot.

Are showers not cool anymore.

Gents, if your cutie invites you in the shower, or offers you a nice cool washcloth to get you back fresh.....so you will have an enjoyable session. Just take it. If she has a heart, and not rushing you, enjoy the opportunity. If you need five minutes to yourself in the bathroom to get back fresh, have at it.

Ladies....Its their money, their time, if a gent hints at you a shower or cleaning up, whats the harm, especially if he did not take his money and head for the door. Shower with them....its fun, trust me.

Im not telling anyone how to do their business, however it is quite hot outside, smelly things in my mouth is not cool, its a turn off. Im sure the same goes for the gents.

Hope this did not offend anyone. It was not meant to.

Back to my corner watching Dallas.
It sounds like common sense to me. Both parties should be up for a shower, especially this time of year.
Amen.
It is hot and humid. The average person starts sweating after about 3 minutes outside.
I love it when I get the invite to freshen up in the shower.
If this offends anyone, they are a slob.....a salty, sweaty, smelly slob.
Clean is always the best date for both.
  • T-Can
  • 07-25-2010, 07:01 PM
I always shower before I leave for their incall. One girl told me she was bout to jump in shower and would be ready when I got there. Get to incall and she asks if I wanna shower with her - WTF!! Oh well, session was good but I should have let her shower.
I like hot and sweaty women, as long as they get that Way after I arrive.
The opportunity to shower is always welcome, if not always present. I always stop at a drugstore on the way and buy some baby wipes. They come in handy both before and afterwards, and on at least one occasion, being clean all over led to an unexpected and pleasurable surprise.
It's common courtesy and good manners to be clean before you slide into bed with someone. Furthermore, it's disrespectful to your partner if your butt reeks and armpits smell. How enthusiastic can you expect the lady to be if she's compelled to wipe your odiferous parts down with a soapy washcloth? The same obviously holds true for the woman too.
Meh, I quit showering years ago. I go with the celebrity, natural way of doing things. When it's time to freshen up, I just get a couple baby wipes and wipe the crack of my ass and then my balls (in that order).
I don't know now, wiping off the Johnson's before the fun makes for good foreplay, especially when their eyes are closed....but don't tell anybody I said that okay..(wink)

Stinky armpits...........no not sexy, unless its after the session.

It's common courtesy and good manners to be clean before you slide into bed with someone. Furthermore, it's disrespectful to your partner if your butt reeks and armpits smell. How enthusiastic can you expect the lady to be if she's compelled to wipe your odiferous parts down with a soapy washcloth? The same obviously holds true for the woman too. Originally Posted by txcwby6
The wife fell in love with these on a recent european vacation.
http://www.poopreport.com/Consumer/C...det/bidet.html
Ive seen those.......many times lmao
I think a shower is not only good for hygiene but great for foreplay and getting to know each other would highly recomend.
giving blowjobs in the shower---priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Showers??? Showers???

We dont need no stinking showers!!!!