L2 Why not L3

I understand providers just wanting to perform L1 and that's all but.

Just asking why some providers will preform L2 but not L3 if you could explain that would be great.

Maybe it's just me are a guy thing but if I was a women I think I would wither have a bone stuck between my legs before I had one stuck in my mouth you never know about that bone tell you see and smell it.

If I was a male provider not knowing who are what was coming for a session I think the poking would be cheaper than the DATY.

That's just my take on it.
well we women sometimes have monthly issues that prevent us from l3 sessions and some of us including me really do enjoy l2 activities im a pleaser what can i say? im sure some ladies have their own personal reasons for not doing l3 as well
Since I'm past the monthly visitor age, just performing the L1 just doesn't cut for me! I prefer all of the alphabet, except for G! LOL!
I don't even offer L1 - using hands is cheating!!! lol

Some of my clients discovered I give a great massage, but I had never mentored w/ a masseuse so didn't follow the "normal" format. If you walk in w/ a boner, I'd likely get that out of the way so you can be prone w/out discomfort. As I'm a sex fiend, I didn't always want to stop at L2 before he finished, either, so on to L3. Natural progression, right?

XOXOX
Kat
L2 is oral L3 is penetration. Pretty sure that would be the reason.
Like Bill Clinton said it depends on what your definition of "is" is.
Oral isn't sex.LOL