Would KC like a bit of Sweet & Sexy Simone?

Hey all I was talking to my good friend Dallas today and she was telling me that I should try out KC!

So I was wondering if I offered doubles with Dallas and solos would KC welcome me with open arms?
Hell yeaaa guys. This chick is a sexy sultry spinner..with hershey kiss nipples!
Show her some luv and get on her dancecard!!
You are a cutie Simone. I'm sure you will do well here
And she looks sexier nekkid!
Dee Id do doubles with her and you
Simone would look good on me!!!
ok lets do it...were cumming at same time.... I got to play with her twice today AND I get to do it again tomorrow!!

yeaaaa...were gonna have fun with those naughty sweet KC boys sexy Miss Simone!!
If Dallas and her are playing together, then my balls would be spent. I bet they would do amazing.
Awww thanks for the love! 💕 look out for an ad from me here in the KC Metro forum! I’m excited to get this going!!😊 can’t wait to have some real sexy fun with Dallas and whichever lucky gents book us 😘
guys when I say she has "hershey kiss nipples" I MEAN it!!
Simone...it's on for tomorrow at 10am...see ya then!!
guys when I say she has "hershey kiss nipples" I MEAN it!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
If she has a "Lay's potato chip pussy", I may just have to consider this young lady!

(NOTE: For those of you too young, look up Lay's old ad slogan... sorta like Timex watches...)
Here ya go Wiz:

I'll simply invite Simone to cum up to KC.
I cannot wait to cum see KC
When is this magic happening? I have yet to pop my Dallas cherry and this might be the right time to do it! I always figured I might need some help!
Check my ad I postted yesterday...in couple weeks...lets do it...mmmmmm