I’m looking for....

• 1life
  • 07-09-2018, 08:22 AM
Pretty basic but seems to be more rare nowadays. A under 30 , tight body , TANNED Asian with blonde highlights and a good attitude. Gfe. Bigger but would be nice too. Any suggestions? Thanks
Alas, can help with everything but the "Under 30" part. If you want to change that to "Under 50", we got you covered bro.

Genuine 20 year-olds are rarer than frog hair. If you want to stray out to the AAMPS, you might find a few. But in the AMPS? not so much. Oh sure, the girls put the WK's and kitchen bitches up to declaring them -20 years in reviews, and some of the n00bs get drunk on korean quim and guess wildly low, but for the most part, the party starts at 35 my friend.

The experienced K-fuckers around here think that's just fine. The young-uns are lousy lays, and scared shitless, and 4o-odd year old Korean ladies look better than 91% of all fat-assed white broads, with their stanky pussies and bad attitudes.

Go take a ride on Susan, or any of the top girls around here, then tell me you give a shit how old she really is