Any new great massagers in Amarillo?

I am too often on the hunt for a new skilled masseuse; great massage, playful and finishes the job - HJ or BJ is fine.
I usually end up at an AMP and sadly if I find a skilled girl she is often focused on other services or soon leaves.
I have been gone pretty much since Summer began and am starting my new search. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Again, the whole package is the goal. A HJ with a lousy massage is like having to pay for self-service and a great massage with no ending is like going to an attractive chiropractor.
Thanks for reading and any help that you can give.
Whatever you do, don't waste your time/money with the new girl who works out of the house that Helen works out of. Total waste! Older lady who acts like she is on speed. Can't focus on any one part of a massage, and man are those hands brutal! HE was ok but definately worth going through that punishment to get there.
No doubt nikkidarlin02 is the #1 choice. You may have a difficult time scheduling but it is well worth the wait. 806-202-6549.
Is Helen gone?
*EDIT*- Definately "NOT" worth going through the abuse to get to the HE.

I don't think Helen is gone.
No saw Helen Friday.
Amy at the Foot Spa on 34th and Coulter has been there for several years now. She has been my go to for years. Great massage and always a good finish.