Table shower albuquerque?

I'm on vacation and looking for the table shower experience, they don't have any where I live, any help would be amazing!
Mimi at Central and Louisiana offers table shower.
Mimi at Central and Louisiana offers table shower. Originally Posted by Holedriller
That location is scary. Luna worked there for a while. No way I was going to park there. zombieland.
That location is scary. Luna worked there for a while. No way I was going to park there. zombieland. Originally Posted by ddluth
Really? It’s that bad? Where else do they offer a good massage and a table shower.
  • Marz
  • 09-22-2024, 02:46 PM
Aromatherapy spa on San Mateo.
I haven’t done a review yet but I highly recommend. Niko/nicole is hot with a nice ass. She’s the only one I seen wear sexy thongs.
Table shower is available.
That location is scary. Luna worked there for a while. No way I was going to park there. zombieland. Originally Posted by ddluth
Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
I agree, Luna at Crystal on San Mateo offers a pretty good table shower.
Bums are almost significantly less on central lately. I agree the area is crap but the services are worth the worry of the location.
Aromatherapy spa on San Mateo.
I haven’t done a review yet but I highly recommend. Niko/nicole is hot with a nice ass. She’s the only one I seen wear sexy thongs.
Table shower is available. Originally Posted by Marz
Nice, good to know. Thank you!
The central location has been cleaned up quite a bit .. that alley has been shut down by the city .... So the "activity" has moved elsewhere... Mimi is old... But tiny and tight! And yes good old Luna has great table shower over at Crystal, among other things. Pm for deets
The central location has been cleaned up quite a bit .. that alley has been shut down by the city .... So the "activity" has moved elsewhere... Mimi is old... But tiny and tight! And yes good old Luna has great table shower over at Crystal, among other things. Pm for deets Originally Posted by Titman69696
Mimi is enthusiastic and friendly, and with little to no limits.
When I visited Luna we were interrupted several times by other mongers that have no care that the lady is busy. Although Luna was good she jumped to another monger while I was waiting in the room. She came back and immediately went to a quick finish, but interrupted again.

I have never been interrupted with Mimi. She told me that she has only two to three customers a day.
Same with Coco on menaul. Low traffic with lots af attention.
Same with Coco on menaul. Low traffic with lots af attention. Originally Posted by oneontherun
Do tell? How does she compare to Mimi?