Encounter: Curvy Cutie (STG)

User ID: -
Date: 05/27/24
Name: Curvy Cutie
Phone: 5158158737
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...e/294694353979
City: West Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: Valley Junction area
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Car date, BBBJ, CIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, long but pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'2", maybe 140 lbs. Curvy as the name implies, but not bbw. Dressed hot and a total smoke show. Absolutely amazing blue eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
Can any other Premium Member confirm this? The ad reference here was created yesterday evening (05:18 PM on 2024-05-27) and there is already an encounter by someone with no prior review and reviewed on this brand new ad! red flag for me!
We all have to start somewhere. If you look at my comment history, I'm pretty sure I don't have the appearance of a sock puppet. This is my first review, but I've been with Kat twice and had a dicey experience with a duo in Ankeny.
She’s legit
Absolutely right, you can’t get to 100 reviews without doing the first, but I understand the question. Safety first. I am interested for sure pictures are nice. I would like to see if FS was an option.
I believe it is, from what the ad says. I haven't yet experienced it for myself, but I fully intend on it!
Yes she had gfe she was really down to earth first time I met her she was kinda flakey but she came through I don’t think she offers incall though…
Nope no incall but yes I have seen her and her head game was on point. And CIM