dont you fools likes the black choclit?

Come on you fukkin white boys, I gots the low low rates and will fuk you raw. Dont leave a ho hangin!

Git some dis shit!

No fucking blacks allowed. I alreadys gots a black. And that mean no mixed either. Mexicans maybe if you speaka english.
Attached Images File Type: jpg GetDis.jpg (50.0 KB, 499 views)
Is this a joke?
It is even if it isn't.
It's sad what people will do for attention- even if it's negative attention. I think someone needs a hug.
WOW
this has got to be the worst attempt at humor.. EVER.
I always wanted to do aunt Jemima, I used to cum on the syrup bottle all the time. I will schedule her and report back, wish me luck!
Member since 2011, no reviews. I wonder why.
Wow
Come on you fukkin white boys, I gots the low low rates and will fuk you raw. Dont leave a ho hangin!

Git some dis shit!

No fucking blacks allowed. I alreadys gots a black. And that mean no mixed either. Mexicans maybe if you speaka english. Originally Posted by Perfect Chocolate
I always wanted to do aunt Jemima, I used to cum on the syrup bottle all the time. I will schedule her and report back, wish me luck! Originally Posted by The DarkSide
I will be standing by with the hazmat suit to hose you down, and the penicillin shot afterwards

Git some dis shit!

No fucking blacks allowed. I alreadys gots a black. And that mean no mixed either. Mexicans maybe if you speaka english. Originally Posted by Perfect Chocolate
Nice ad Sweety..you should get verified and put up a showcase. If your rates are low enough I'm sure that one certain frequent poster and reviewer will check you out..
I will be standing by with the hazmat suit to hose you down, and the penicillin shot afterwards Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Now now....I'm surprised at you Stacy...didn't you say something about being "kind" not so long ago?
Lol, I'm sure this is a joke!
It's sad what people will do for attention- even if it's negative attention. I think someone needs a hug. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

I could use a hug....the nekkid kind.
Lol @ a hood rat complaining about hobbyists speaking English.