Do any providers want some free pictures?

I've been shooting music, live festivals, and journalistic photography for the past 8 years and am getting somewhat bored with it and want to try branching out in some new directions.

I've started putting together some studio equipment and want to get into portraiture and glamour photography and need some willing subjects that I can practice my lighting, posing, and retouching skills on.

So if any providers would be interested in some free, professionally lit and edited pictures that don't look like they were shot with instagram or a point and shoot, or if you are getting tired of holding a cell phone up to a mirror for new pics, either reply here or send me a PM and I can send you a link to my small but growing portfolio.

For anyone in Lawrence or that's interested in coming to Lawrence I just have seamless black and white paper backdrops for now. For those in KC, I'm up there all the time so I can always just pack up my lights and shoot wherever you're located.

Thanks!!!
i would be interested for sure! can u send me some of your work?
i would be interested for sure! can u send me some of your work? Originally Posted by Angel in KC
I PM'ed you a link!
  • Emmie
  • 12-13-2012, 08:20 AM
I would love too...can you send me some of your work?
I would be interested as well honey...PM me your link...Thanks xoxo
He is a super super nice guy and a complete gentle man ladies!! Excellent client I might add.
Can you send me a link please sweetie?
I think everyone should have a PM now...some might have 2. My phone is acting up
Can I also get a link . Thanks
Fuck, looks like its time to buy a camera and equipment. :-)
Fuck, looks like its time to buy a camera and equipment. :-) Originally Posted by royamcr

We ladies will always looking for a free photo shoot!
Fuck, looks like its time to buy a camera and equipment. :-) Originally Posted by royamcr
Roger that...careful though, some dweeb is liable to label you a "hater".....
I can't wait to see some new photos. You ladies are so Hott.
I would love to get together for a new photo shoot! Would you mind sending me a link to your work? Thanks!!
xo,
D
  • KCboy
  • 12-14-2012, 04:40 AM
The poor guy thought he was going to do 1 or 2 freebies now he's going to be on the line for 201 or 202 freebies got a love the Internet!!