Your opinion on some sticky threads in ISO

• Modda
  • 12-13-2012, 02:00 PM
Lately I'm seeing many threads floating around with the following subjects..both in ISO and in Co-ed.

1. Providers speaking Greek.
2. Providers offering Quick
3. Providers NB friendly
4. Providers offering BBBJ

etc, and I'm noticing threads with the similar subjects are circulating or recreating again and again.

I need your opinion on creating sticky threads in the ISO with the above subjects. By creating sticky threads, hobbyists can check the info without recreating a new thread for the same or searching for the same info.

Let me know you thoughts...pros and cons and all comments are welcome, but please stick to the subject of the thread.

M.
OR .....

5) ISO Providers that offer MSOG
6) ISO Providers that arent bat shit crazy! LOL
I think sticky threads on those providers that provide certain services is a great idea. Hobbyists can easily find a provider providing the services they want, and providers can post in there saying they offer that service. Sure, the later equates to a threAD but that's what this board is mostly about right?
I think it could be very helpful. One caveat is that over time the information could become stale and out of date. Women change their menu - for example I switched to CBJ for a while, didn't like it, and switched back to BBBJ. Providers retire or move.

Unlike the short notice thread, all posts, from the first to the last in an ISO thread contain information that is useful to know, so once it starts to stretch over page after page, it may lose some of its value. I know I tend to stop looking at a thread after the first few pages.

Will there be a mechanism in place to sort of clean up the thread from time to time if a provider retires, moves, or changes service? If she asks to remove a post she made indicating she is open to whatever the sticky covers (what a great play on words there), will her post be removed to keep the information current and accurate?

That is about the only issue I could see arising. Otherwise, it could cut down on alot of duplicate posts, followed by seasoned members telling the newb that the search function is his friend.

Wait no, that is not entirely accurate. I can see other things potentially arising, then perhaps becoming sticky but then, that is the whole point......
OR .....

5) ISO Providers that offer MSOG
6) ISO Providers that arent bat shit crazy! LOL Originally Posted by BigDeal
We already have a place that list providers that have the potential of being bat shit crazy... it is right HERE.

Hmmm, that is also my to do list.... wonder what that says about me?
I would say no to too many stickys. Even free members can look up reviews and see the activities, most of the time anyway.
7. Girls that you can use like a crash test dummy
We already have a place that list providers that have the potential of being bat shit crazy... it is right HERE.

Hmmm, that is also my to do list.... wonder what that says about me? Originally Posted by ElamEno
That you are a misogynist.
That you are a misogynist. Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
Oww... you say the nicest things.
What about making sub tabs (all made private)
That way we can search for what we want, instead reading the whole thread. (Like)
NBF
Greek
MSOG
BBBJ
CIM
GFE
ETC...
That way we can search for what we want, instead reading the whole thread. (Like)
NBF
Greek
MSOG
BBBJ
CIM
GFE
ETC... Originally Posted by Mr_LongStick
NBF
Greek
MSOG
BBBJ
CIM
GFE
ETC... Originally Posted by Mr_LongStick
Because making the tags private would make the whole thing (nearly) pointless. As evidenced by the most recent ISO about Greek, and about quickies, in spite of websites, showcases, and reviews, clearly many men are not full familiar with the menu and rate options of many of the women. Both threads yielded numerous responses from providers indicating they offer quickies and/or greek, particularly the quickie thread, many of whom, the gents were unaware of the options offered.

Make the tags private, and you are no wiser than you were when you started.
modda,

in my opinion, if the question "sticky threads in the ISO with the above subjects" is answered YES, then the next question arises "what are the criteria for the sticky threads?" that is, who's going to determine which is more popular, more appropriate, more <insert criteria here>?? cos as soon as the most <whatever> threads get stickied, someone is going to ask for a new sticky thread [midgets and strapons]. it could be a never ending stream of stickies. and who would define a policy for un-sticky-fying suh a thread?? plus, who's to say that the next set of moderators will agree w/ the previous decisions?
too much policy and admin work, if you ask me.

so, my answer to your question is NO.

is "hobbyists can check the info without recreating a new thread for the same or searching for the same info" one of the objective of this site?
why make it easier to find someone for some delites :^)

[storage, bandwith, info access would all be about the same regardless of sticky-ness]
What about making sub tabs (all made private)... Originally Posted by Mr_LongStick
Because making the tags private would make the whole thing (nearly) pointless. ... Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
mr long stick, are you talking about Tabs, in the sense of something like this?

if so, i would think that's pretty difficult w/ the software they use.

or are you talking about Tags, in the sense of something like this?
http://code.google.com/p/annotation-...x0012ExTagText
or this...
"i'm looking for a woman who is [attribute]cute[/attribute], [attribute]under 30[/attribute] & has [attribute]small breasts[/attribute]; who provides [skill]bbbj[/skill], [skill]daty[/skill] & [skill]ff[/skill]; who is [location]near I-29 and Parvin[/location]; and is available [days]every day[/days] from [hours]7-11pm[/hours].
thanks in advance"
talk about a headache in creating a post much less the development of software to provide this.

in either case, my answer to modda's question is still "NO major need for sticky threads."
the info is there. we can help people learn how to find stuff, but why make it so easy??
How about leaving it as it is and they can search "greek" or "BBBJ" or whatever fetish they're looking for. If we have stickies every time someone whines for one we will have to change the name from ECCIE to STICKY.