State: Pennsylvania
Address: Penn Ave, past Children's on Millvale
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage and ros
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short black Bob
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Great legs and good ass for an Asian with wrinkles in her man mades and shaved. She is about 5 foot 9? Wears heels so not sure.
Recommendation: Yes
called this morning at 11 and was told come in at 2 . sounds like everyone missed her.
called this morning at 11 and was told come in at 2 . sounds like everyone missed her. Originally Posted by yfz250
By any chance does anyone know if her cell number [the one she had before she left] is still the same? I don't want to text if it's not her on the other end, haha!
I don't think so. She never texted me back so I just drove out. She might have also had her head in a place she didn't hear it?
It's different. I wrote it down but can't find the business card i had it on. Hopefully I find it before my wife does.
It's different. I wrote it down but can't find the business card i had it on. Hopefully I find it before my wife does. Originally Posted by keeting
Just tell your wife it's the number for the local "recto"-rooter.

Thanks for the replies, I'll now proceed accordingly...

And you might find it amusing to know that [since she was "Nikki" when I met her], I've always had her listed in my phone contacts as "R.J. Nikolas"!