Places to have fun in playa mx

Going to playa for a week, wondering if anyone has hobby or just titty bar info?
Playa as in PDC? Avoid Chilly Willys, been to 3 of em. I like Marlin the best. yes they do extras, for a Fee, and a room fee.

look up mileroticos, you'll find plenty indys there. you want to look in Solidaridad.
Was there last Oct, found a couple of sessions there.. mmmmmmm.. my spanish speaking friend helped me out tho, hah.

there's also that whorehouse called pleasurepalace, went there once. Any taxi driver will get you info for those, you don't even have to ask. haha.

have fun there!. oh and hit up El Fogon for sum delish tacos.
This is some funny shit man.. i am here at el fogon having some tacos.. thanks for the info.
if you walk along the 5th Avenida close to the bus station and the dock where the ferry leaves for Cozumel, you'll notice all these women in white or blue scrubs standing on the street advertising massage services. Most of them in that part of Playa do extras. Some just do the "fin feliz" as in happy ending while others do much more. Have fun!
This is some funny shit man.. i am here at el fogon having some tacos.. thanks for the info. Originally Posted by rep0272
haha, nice.

try that one taco stand on the highway 307 , it's at Calle 38.You won't miss it, lots of people there in the morning.

oh yeah, look up that Paola chick in mileroticos, seems that she's still there. The one that says English Speakin one.