Obama Finally Says "He Is Sorry" For Obamacare

Looks like the meeting with the Senators didn't go so well. The apology tour starts and, unless he lied again, so do the reforms. We'll see.

The problem with parroting a liar, is they usually make you out to be one as well.

"I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me,"
"We've got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and we are going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...lite&gt1=43001
What did you expect him to say? It is Bush's fault..
What did you expect him to say? It is Bush's fault.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Honestly, I expected he would keep saying it was the insurance companies fault.
makes you wonder if that porch monkey realizes how fucking stupid he looks when he opens his mouth
was this the apology?

or this?

or this?

Oh, this is the LIE he is apologizing for....FUCK...more to come, I'm sure...

• BJerk
  • 11-07-2013, 08:06 PM
makes you wonder if that porch monkey realizes how fucking stupid he looks when he opens his mouth Originally Posted by gary5912
Can't you give him credit for being a big enough man to apologize? Also, please refrain from calling the President of the greatest country on earth a derogatory name.
makes you wonder if that porch monkey realizes how fucking stupid he looks when he opens his mouth Originally Posted by gary5912

Porch monkey? Pretty much makes me wonder if you realize how fucking stupid you look when you post racial epithets like that....fucking moron.

I've got a question for the mods. How come idiots like The Waco Kid get to call our President a nigger here on the forums without any apparent consequence? And why do idiots like this clown get to call our President a porch monkey? I got a warning last year for mentioning that the libertarian candidate was a confirmed pot smoker. But, this shit gets a pass? Chica? WTF?
HA! HA! HA!

Idiot number 2 chimes in.

HA! HA! HA!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
gary is proof that troglodytes still exist.
Yeah and if you believe that you will believe anything.....I am sure that is what he is banking on.
Can't you give him credit for being a big enough man to apologize? Also, please refrain from calling the President of the greatest country on earth a derogatory name. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Is he apologizing for lying? Hmmm . . . But I understand your respect. What is the proper way to address the most dishonest, most corrupt, most incompetent and arrogant without reason, elected official in modern history?

You wouldn't know stupid it if bit you on the ass, you racist motherfucker.

enough already with the racial slurs, fucknuts.

By your approval, Whiny, you are just as culpable. But we already know what a worthless cocksucker you are.

By the way 2Dogs, do YOU condone that kind of stuff? I wonder how ECCIE management feels about your complicity in supporting Gary.

You are some disgusting assholes.

carry on...
  • CJ7
  • 11-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Honestly, I expected he would keep saying it was the insurance companies fault. Originally Posted by nwarounder

you should really LOVE obamacare ... its given you a purpose in life that affords you the ability to constantly bitch, before, during, and most certainly after.... don't worry, you have plenty of right side legs to hump from now on ..until you croak
To quote Blaze Saddles:

Will somebody help that poor man?

Of course, NBC is there.

Yeah, he's going to do "everything in his power" to help those people just like he was going to work "tirelessly" to bring the Benghazi terrorists to justice, raise the employment rate or any number of things he's put off.

The President will do everything in his power except negotiate or miss a round of golf.