Confessed coffee stand madam avoids jail time in sentencing

http://komonews.com/news/local/confe...-in-sentencing

Undercover KOMO cameras caught baristas at several of Panico's Everett-area coffee stands baring their breasts and flashing their genitals in exchange for tips in 2012. A former exotic dancer, Panico banked more than $2 million from the stands from 2010 to 2013, while her baristas made thousands putting on sex shows for customers, police reports said.

Panico pleaded guilty to promoting prostitution and money laundering 2014, surrendering the stands to the city along with $250,000 in cash.
Whoa! I'm wondering how she even came up with such a scheme. And if there wasn't camera footage, how much longer this would've continued on.
http://komonews.com/news/local/confe...-in-sentencing

Undercover KOMO cameras caught baristas at several of Panico's Everett-area coffee stands baring their breasts and flashing their genitals in exchange for tips in 2012. A former exotic dancer, Panico banked more than $2 million from the stands from 2010 to 2013, while her baristas made thousands putting on sex shows for customers, police reports said.

Panico pleaded guilty to promoting prostitution and money laundering 2014, surrendering the stands to the city along with $250,000 in cash.
Originally Posted by DallasRain
The coffee shop was the front for Illegal business...
The coffee shop was the front for Illegal business... Originally Posted by Fancylady
No!!! I'm shocked.
No!!! I'm shocked. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
LOL.Coffee shop front for illegal business.Madame squeal like a pig so she won't have to do jail time
I can't find anything that says they were actually meeting anyone anywhere else, or that actual sex was taking place for money. So essentially, just going by news reports, it's prostitution if you flash boobies in a coffee shop, but not in a strip club?
interesting thoughts....
Would love to see how this one plays out..
I lived up there during the heyday...and it was AWESOME. Nothing like tits and a flash on the way to work. Brilliant business model really. I don't really think extras were ever available though. Mostly Everett just got their panties in a wad and instead of cleaning up the drug problem spent over a year "investigating" this instead.

Most of the girls were refugee strippers that had no job after the city bulldozed the only strip club in town.
I lived up there during the heyday...and it was AWESOME. Nothing like tits and a flash on the way to work. Brilliant business model really. I don't really think extras were ever available though. Mostly Everett just got their panties in a wad and instead of cleaning up the drug problem spent over a year "investigating" this instead.

Most of the girls were refugee strippers that had no job after the city bulldozed the only strip club in town. Originally Posted by Discreet14fun
Good point nothing like titties and flash on the way to work and cup of coffee