Who should Trump pick for Attorney General?

Seems there are 3 contenders: Williams Barr, Matthew Whitaker and John Ratcliffe. Barr looks like a swamp creature. If Whitaker had enough backbone he would have used it by now. I'm going with Ratcliffe from the Freedom Caucus.

Put every Republican in a line and vote Ratcliffe in. Otherwise we are going to have nonstop "Impeach the President" for the next two years.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/william...-fill-ag-post/
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2018, 05:34 PM
You're probably right if he is backed by the Freedom caucus. Though it is the Senate that confirms.
william barr is a bush 41 appointee.

I agree he's too much of deep state polity.

wish he consider Ken Cuccinelli, former Virginia Attorney General.
Seems there are 3 contenders: Williams Barr, Matthew Whitaker and John Ratcliffe. Barr looks like a swamp creature. If Whitaker had enough backbone he would have used it by now. I'm going with Ratcliffe from the Freedom Caucus.

Put every Republican in a line and vote Ratcliffe in. Otherwise we are going to have nonstop "Impeach the President" for the next two years.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/william...-fill-ag-post/ Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'd go with Judge Judy - she is rich as fuck now, so she should be a Republican.
I'd go with Judge Judy - she is rich as fuck now, so she should be a Republican. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I second that
I'd LOVE judge judy.. BUT of that three person list, i'd be ok with radcliff.
Judge Judy is the highest paid Television Personality in America. She make around $53 million a year.

As for the OP's question, I would go with Barr because he sees right through the Democrat's and Mueller's charade. He has even stated that it is an investigation in search of a crime.
Well, at lunch, Fox was reporting Trump is nominating Barr.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2018, 01:18 PM
william barr is a bush 41 appointee.

I agree he's too much of deep state polity.

wish he consider Ken Cuccinelli, former Virginia Attorney General. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Looks like Trump went with the deep state pick...

Suprised he didnt nab that crazy bitch of a Judge on Fox.
Looks like Trump went with the deep state pick...

Suprised he didnt nab that crazy bitch of a Judge on Fox. Originally Posted by WTF
Doesn’t. She. Make. Every. Word. It’s. Own. Sentence? She is annoying as fuck that much is for sure
Doesn’t. She. Make. Every. Word. It’s. Own. Sentence? She is annoying as fuck that much is for sure Originally Posted by Stockinglover

Judge Jeannine? yeah, she's very annoying. I think its her voice.
Seems there are 3 contenders: ... Originally Posted by gnadfly
Whomever he wants to PROSECUTE for the Government.

Last time he picked a politician to "reward" loyalty.

This time he should pick a career prosecutor.
Whomever he wants to PROSECUTE for the Government.

Last time he picked a politician to "reward" loyalty.

This time he should pick a career prosecutor. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Today is day that will live in infamy. I agree with you
Judge Jeannine? yeah, she's very annoying. I think its her voice. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I like her. Judge Jeannine is smarter than any liberal I've ever know.

Plus, I wish the 60 year old AMP girls (which is most of them) were as pretty as she is.
pam bondi but she was cuter before she had teeth work done