No One Wants to Be Chief Of Staff

Yet another sign of the rats abandoning the Ship. Remember when Trump said he was only going to hire the smartest people. The smartest people have either quit or wont take a job with him. According to one ex employee, and I quote, " Hes a moron"
Could it be that nobody wants to be Chief of Staff because they don't want an FBI raid at their home at 2am in the morning?
[QUOTE=gnadfly;1061128853]Could it be that nobody wants to be Chief of Staff because they don't want an FBI raid at their home at 2am in the morning?[/QUOTE

That's a pretty valid reason. What did Grandma say, "If you run with dogs you're going to get fleas"
  • grean
  • 12-10-2018, 03:04 PM
Could it be that nobody wants to be Chief of Staff because they don't want an FBI raid at their home at 2am in the morning? Originally Posted by gnadfly

Hey mystic

I'm about to be idicted for a whole mess of illegal shit. Wanna come be my office manager and have to spend even more money on legal fees you already had by just your mere association with me? Cmon! It'll be a hoot! We can go grab some pussies!
Hey mystic

I'm about to be idicted for a whole mess of illegal shit. Wanna come be my office manager and have to spend even more money on legal fees you already had by just your mere association with me? Cmon! It'll be a hoot! We can go grab some pussies! Originally Posted by grean
Sure grean. And don't worry about anyone fucking with you. Ill take a bullet for you
  • grean
  • 12-10-2018, 03:28 PM
Sure grean. And don't worry about anyone fucking with you. Ill take a bullet for you Originally Posted by themystic
I've heard that line before....he flipped.
hurm.. someone always flips backwards.
Nominate The Waco Kid for Chief of Staff!!

BAHAHAHAAA

oh, sorry, i can't take a pay cut down to 179,700 a year.

never mind.

BAHAHAHAAA

never mind. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hi Waco my Brother. Go ahead and take the job and donate the
$ 179,700 and donate it to some organization you support. You will make it up in this administration. Better hurry. DJT aint going be around long
Yeah "that's a no win position "

BAHAHAHAAA

never mind. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I didn't know Denny's paid that well.
I own a Denny's.

• oeb11
  • 12-11-2018, 04:35 PM
Yet another sign of the rats abandoning the Ship. Remember when Trump said he was only going to hire the smartest people. The smartest people have either quit or wont take a job with him. According to one ex employee, and I quote, " Hes a moron" Originally Posted by themystic
Please give the name and position held of the person you"quote". I am certain that it is your opinion, and won't change regardless, Still- unverified and uncorroborated. You remind me of the Dems on the Senate Judiciary Committee.

I have no doubt that Trump is difficult to work for. He is not used to the constraints of the office, shoots from the hip without thinking, and does not consider consequences of actions thoroughly. Numerous reports he takes advice poorly if it differs with his preconceived notions.

Source- Rex Tillerson - former head of Exxon - and publicly belittled by Trump for honorable service as Sec State. Opinion above condensed, paraphrased, but not altered to change meaning.
I own a Denny's.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

,Right, baaaa
[QUOTE=oeb11;1061132029]Please give the name and position held of the person you"quote".

Ivanna Trump- Ex Wife