Review: A SLAVE Has A Strong Will, Mind and LustfulSoul...A Master Must be PRIME...Lessons from a SLAVE (Guinevere)

Date: Recently, on a Friday then a Saturday in June 2012
Provider: Slave Guinevere
Phone: ***.***.****
Email Address: slvguinevere1@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=116039
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria/Downtown - Texas
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Slavery(experienced) & Mastery (completing my residency)fighting, scars to me due to attempted Masterhood...Whips, a complete armament...ROS
Session Length: Span of 2 days, Quarter of a Day +
Fee: Dinner + 800 (very, very economical)
Hair Color and Length: Black, Long, with sensual Curves and Purple Highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Epitome of sensuality and sexuality. A very athletic, feminine and perfectly carved female/woman. See profile for stats.
Recommendation: Yes, Be Ware!!!
HOT!!!!!
damn damn damn i wanna read ROS!!!
That's fucked up you don't get ROS in 'nother Realm'...thought this was COED???
The OP is allowed to cut and paste to share ROS in AR..............PLEASE!!!!!!!
those are some sexy ass pictures, but the style of writing in the ROS confuses me a bit... are you saying she dominated you?
so it wasn't a 2 day session, but a meet n greet followed by a 3 hr session for 800?
Slave Guinevere is a very gorgeous, sensual and erotically minded woman. And, she is the perfect SLAVE which does not mean dominance. Rather, it means something more...something different like I've never encountered before. And, I'm still learning and trust in the MASTER is something that is only gained through exhibiting skills and mental/emotional balance all the while gaining more and more control over her sensually as well as through physical extremes. I love this but will only do it with a SLAVE and Guinevere is a perfect SLAVE (very strong, sensual, seductive...)
So, no she did not dominate me. That is not the nature of a SLAVE. However, she is a woman and a woman gets what she wants if she is skillful in the art of seduction. And, I caved, it was more sensual than serving her MASTER. But, she indulged. She has a very strong sexual appetite and she took it out on me. LOL

Note: I was jk about her age(comment). She is in excellent shape and takes very good care of herself. Her skin, hair, face, lips, mouth (her kisses are to be experienced...a must 'do' for anyone who loves kissing). She is beautiful.

she looks fantastically MILFy.

I guess your 3rd person writing style in regards to Master is throwing off my full understanding.

glad u had fun fun fun
Had a chance to play on that all American field and she is an absolute All Star!
Very nice......Need the ros lol
Just received the 'okay' from ElisabethWhispers (with "wet panties" BTW), so I will post the ROS...enjoiii!
HOT!!!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Yes, Yes, Yes...I'm Living the Dream!

damn damn damn i wanna read ROS!!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Elisabeth just gave me her blessing...see below!

The OP is allowed to cut and paste to share ROS in AR..............PLEASE!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Thank you for your patience...

Very nice......Need the ros lol Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
k...BTW, your avatar? That looks like a lot of fun (THAT I'M MISSING...LOL)
Review: A SLAVE Has A Strong Will, Mind and LustfulSoul...A Master Must be PRIME...Lessons from a SLAVE (Guinevere)
Date: Recently, on a Friday then a Saturday in June 2012
Provider: Slave Guinevere
Phone: ***.***.****
Email Address: slvguinevere1@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=11603 9
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria/Downtown - Texas
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Slavery(experienced) & Mastery (completing my residency)fighting, scars to me due to attempted Masterhood...Whips, a complete armament...ROS
Session Length: Span of 2 days, Quarter of a Day +
Fee: Dinner + 800 (very, very economical)
Hair Color and Length: Black, Long, with sensual Curves and Purple Highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Epitome of sensuality and sexuality. A very athletic, feminine and perfectly carved female/woman. See profile for stats.
The Rest of the Story:

Slaves are stronger than I knew. I anticipated normal male dominance and fem tolerance...didn't work.

Slave Guinevere is a very strong woman, physically as well as mentally. And, she taught me much about a 'SLAVE'. A SLAVE is actually a very strong willed fem and it takes a very experienced and strong MASTER to create the perfect relationship.

We communicated via email then phone regarding her learning her MASTER, etc.

We met finally, here in Houston at a very elegant and upscale notel bar. She wanted me badly and I her, but time was upon us. Our discourse became more important than the ACT...

We talked and laughed for hours over pathetic food, her choice, as she was hungry but also a very fit female. So, she was NOT going to over-indulge. I tore that shit up. And, drank much! As I inhaled her as she left, after hours, but not before pressing her body against me, and kissing me several times...

She wanted me but had much more discipline than I. A stronger mind...my DICK was ruling, but her intelligence won. "Let's hold this off for tomorrow, I don't want to rush THIS"...

Little did I know...

(I made her masterbate and cum for me...)

Black gloves on, dress attire, I had the mood, the dress, and the DICK but she was a SLAVE and that is a heavy undertaking. The only way to TAKE a SLAVE is to be a better and stronger MASTER than her other(s). I didn't know...I learned from a SLAVE.

We meet next day, her room, elegance...wine, spirits...she tore my ass up! We fought in bed as I attempted to dominate her physically...

And, I did at moments, but she was in PURE LUST and tore my ass apart. And, no, My Mastery was proselytic at best...

I needed her to teach me. I thought I was the master yet I was the student...and she was the perfect SLAVE...strong, and awaiting her MASTER to show himself...I will some day...

We fucked for hours DDDFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY/DATO MISH,, AwesomeK9, raging MISH, devoured each other, passionately kissed, lusted to levels beyond this board...unmentionable...yes, we went over the 3 hours easily...It was my first lesson in SLAVERY...by a perfect SLAVE...Thank You Guinevere!!!
Recommendation: Yes, Be Ware!!!
SOOOOO HOTTTT!!! I wanna fucking do her......Next time lets share Mijo!!!!!
Jesus. Wow.

That's just an incredible experience. If someone is in Atlanta right now, come over and do that with ME!!!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing!

My best,
Elisabeth