Correction

So, I was told that my statement I want to fuck is a little too harsh or direct. No this was not like eccie staff, and no it was not from any of my beautiful ladies I like to spend time with. It was from a couple of the male hobbyist. So in response to this instead of saying I want to FUCK!!! I am going to say I want to make LOVE!!! Since we are in such a sensitive era of time I would hate to offend someone with my directness.
Now ladies if you respond back saying that you want to FUCK then that is perfectly fine with me. All I will say is you all know what to do, my inbox is ready to receive messages.
So, I was told that my statement I want to fuck is a little too harsh or direct. No this was not like eccie staff, and no it was not from any of my beautiful ladies I like to spend time with. It was from a couple of the male hobbyist. So in response to this instead of saying I want to FUCK!!! I am going to say I want to make LOVE!!! Since we are in such a sensitive era of time I would hate to offend someone with my directness.
Now ladies if you respond back saying that you want to FUCK then that is perfectly fine with me. All I will say is you all know what to do, my inbox is ready to receive messages. Originally Posted by Just a normal guy
You already know that "I want to FUCK"