Young providers or old providers?

For me.Don't really care.Long as the bed shakes,titties dancing,ass bouncing&And my ballistic missile explodes.Old or young all women are amazing in my book.
Sweet N Little was a gem saw her many times.
For me.Don't really care.Long as the bed shakes,titties dancing,ass bouncing&And my ballistic missile explodes.Old or young all women are amazing in my book. Originally Posted by KidfromArky95

winner/winner chicken dinner!!
winner/winner chicken dinner!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes ma'am! ;D
From a personal prospective age is secondary to what has been mentioned here already for me. I throughly enjoy older providers and appreciate the amount of work it takes to keep those bodies in the amazing shape these ladies exhibit. I look at the dedication it takes to stay in shape when they are traveling and I have no clue how they do it. Hats off to the mature providers for their hard work. I see that as one more positive when I see someone, if they are committed to their physical appearance they generally have a mental attitude that is conducive to a fun time for all.
Everyone has a preference doesn't make one better than the next.
My preference must be breathing age is just a # on your driving license.
In my early 60's I prefer fresh young meat but willing to help out the over 30 ladies every now and then if they still have their teeth and their titties aren't throwing up sparks because they're dragging on the pavement. Nothing against older but my personal preference is younger.
In my early 60's I prefer fresh young meat but willing to help out the over 30 ladies every now and then if they still have their teeth and their titties aren't throwing up sparks because they're dragging on the pavement. Nothing against older but my personal preference is younger. Originally Posted by John Knox

Thank goodness I’ll be 30 soon! nobody likes saggy balls either that makes sparks when they drag on the floor...esh

And good thing younger providers personal preference is green cash, or you would be screwed Lol hehe
  • AgFox
  • 04-24-2019, 06:02 PM
My favorites tend to be mid-20’s to early 30’s. Lol saggy balls!
I thinking about making an appointment with a plastic surgeon to see if I can get me a ball lift before it’s too late! Can’t have saggy balls throwing up sparks. That could become problematic when trying to fill my car up with gas!!!
Austin hahahaha just tuck them
I thinking about making an appointment with a plastic surgeon to see if I can get me a ball lift before it’s too late! Can’t have saggy balls throwing up sparks. That could become problematic when trying to fill my car up with gas!!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
What, no YouTube video to inspire a visual? You’re slacking.
Does EBT come into affect when you hit 30??

Asking for a friend.
What, no YouTube video to inspire a visual? You’re slacking. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Excellent point! This isn’t exactly that scenario, but it does involve balls and fire, and it even makes a hobby reference if you listen closely. And it’s funny as shit!

https://youtu.be/aRqSK-teCYc