Young providers or old providers?

I am a weird soul..
I luv my men chunky and my women average to slender
Js..lol
She was a beauty, and in her 50’s! She had more energy than any 20-something I’ve ever met. She was also an amazing lady and a true friend, which is a rarity in this world. She always had a funny picture to go along with nearly every post. I really miss her on the board; it was always lighthearted and fun when she was around. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Quite a woman!!! Will always have pleasant memories of Sweet & Little!
I have seen younger and older ladies. I love them all.
We’re all beautiful in our own way....��������let’s spread more love and positivity�� Originally Posted by Jasmynlove
This.Right.Here.
well there is a point at which a provider is too old...and there is definitely a point when they are too young...but for very different reasons. dont want to have a provider remind me of my grandmother, and i am not into anyone who is not a full grown legal woman. but in between those end points there is a lot of fun to be had. i have seen very sensual and elegant young providers, and i have seen some older ones who need some training.
  • Flash
  • 03-17-2019, 07:09 PM
I like the thought's involved in this thread. Chloe, Jasmine and Isabella are right. For me it's about what I'm looking for or in the mood for. It's all about the Fantasy really. The older I've gotten the more it's about the experience over all. To me We're paying for a chance or opportunity to be with a beautiful woman that we may not ever have the chance to in the real world. For some guys it's more about just finding something that works to get a nut. Could be young or could be older. Each one brings something good to the game. I like them all and of every color. I will say experience and attitude has it's rewards.
A guy told me it's about the person and the connection and this for me is so true. I love the connection makes the ravishing so much better
  • MrGiz
  • 03-18-2019, 10:09 PM
Over a lifetime, females of all ages have always amazed me!
Age don’t matter, height weight don’t matter..every one is looking for something..

If your looks don’t fit one..they will another..plenty of “in shape” women I find horrifically ugly..plenty!! But plenty of those guys that see “in shape” women see me too..plenty of guys that liked mature women saw me when I was 24, plenty of guys that like young girls see me at 40..

Worry less and hobby more.. age height weight gets thrown aside when a guy really wants to see you! Most guys just want a good time and realize they can get that in many shapes sizes and ages

Worry less and hobby more.. age height weight gets thrown aside when a guy really wants to see you! Most guys just want a good time and realize they can get that in many shapes sizes and ages Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna
+1

• MrGiz
  • 03-22-2019, 09:48 PM

Felina was always cool, and I miss the pink/purple post Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Felina is and will always be more than just cool!!
Age really has nothing to do with it. How one carries themselves however does. You can be 20 something and be an old soul, or 40 stuck in their 2 pac days. Not very attractive to me. One thing I've not seen or maybe missed in this thread is ATTITUDE. I've seen women here, and in the RW that most would say damn when seen. These women with shitty attitudes ugly themselves up with it. To me, a woman could have average looks, but a good personality can make average soar to hot. Young may put it on ya fast and furious, but older can do that and more. Hell, we all love women, it's just a matter of how one likes it packaged. Older, younger, curves, no curves. There my friends lies the beauty of it all. Originally Posted by diveguy6
+1! To each their own.

Miss seeing you, Diveguy!! Still have my ball cap.
I'm not the best you've ever seen but I have my moments
It's all about the chemistry between a couple of humans sometime it's good &then sometime not. I've seen both sides.
Age is only in your mind. Once a hobbyist overcomes his mental block around this, he will start to see the beauty in every provider. And truly enjoy his time. My first experience through ECCIE was 4 years ago with a beautiful and down to earth provider from San Antonio (then called Milkmaid because she was lactating after her second child). I was very hesitant about meeting a middle-aged mom but the way she made me feel at ease with her calming tone - it left a last impression on my young mind. Enough to let me overcome by own mental block about mature providers. Agree with the previous commenter that matures do really know how to take care of the client. I admit that a small group of younger men do have issues getting aroused from a mature provider. But as they man-up they grow out of their inhibitions. Hope this makes sense. Love your pics Ash. Truly perfect.