Baltimore to Boston

My gf and I are vacationing..driving in the northeast, any pubs, dives attractions we need to see, landed in Baltimore, going to stay here, Philly, and Boston for sure...on the inner harbor in Baltimore right now...thx
Ellicot City, just to the west of Baltimore, is a quaint little town. Used to be a good restaurant there. Has been years since I have been there, so you might ask the locals if there is still anything good there.
Bullfinch Pub in Boston obviously. They used the exterior of that place on Cheers. Lots of little towns in Rhode Island (not far). Can find some deals on lobster dinners if you keep your eyes peeled. If you want to spend some money, Newport RI is pretty cool. Lots of old bars and restaurants and it's right on Narragansett Bay. Will be pricey there though as it's a tourist trap.
Thx guys, found a cool spot last night on the harbor in felts point...
Mystic Connecticut

Plymouth Mass, happy mama's day

Did they have many restrictions still in place
Probably same as LR but the people are more cautious and more temporarily or permanently closed businesses and for hire signs everywhere, employers saying employees don't want to come back to work
Maine...

Why did the Turkey cross the road?

To get away from Johnson’s Johnson
Doc...that turkey is Cummings toward me...

I've never in my 60 years seen so many for hire signs as I've seen up here...
And lots of businesses are still closed temporarily or Permanently...
Doc, they new my name...
Before or after they carded you? LOL