Bobbi The Best

Having read the positive news about Bobbi, I really looked forward to seeing her. She sounded exactly like what I've been looking for.

I called and texted her a day in advance and we set up a time to meet. The day we were to meet, we exchanged a couple of texts early in the day. Then, when the agreed upon time came, she stopped responding to me.

I didn't hear from her until the following day when she texts me saying she's available that day. That's it. No reason for standing me up, no apology, nothing about making it up to me next time. Just, "I'm available today".

I realize she's new to the business, but that's just rude.
Yep, sometimes I have run into ladies that think their genitalia is sooo great that they can get away with rude and crude behavior. In my experience those particular ladies do not last very long in this hobby. I guess once in a while a pretty lady gets hit on by numerous men and her head gets big and she starts thinking she is all that and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. What they fail to realize is in this hobby, I, the consumer, have a pick from several beautiful women, I have never had the snatch that was so fantastic that I would allow myself to be mistreated for it. I have too much self respect and dignity.

For me it is not just the sex. I want the whole experience, the flirting, the emails, the flirty call. All of it! Stand me up and we are done, just me.

Sorry this happened to you
quote-- I have never had the snatch that was so fantastic that I would allow myself to be mistreated for it.

I will mistreat...and make you like it!! lol

I am so sorry that happened babe...It takes a strong confident woman to do this line of work...and one who really knows how to take care of her biz!

alot of gals do not realize all the work it takes to do this line of work...they think it is a 'quick fix to solve their money problems and have a little fun along the way"...I spend most of my time arranging appointments.checking references,and communicating with potential dates...........It also is important thay you love what ya do!
There are plenty of people that seem to be wonderful on paper. But I promise you; there is someone out there that is just the perfect little afternoon delight for you that is wonderful in person as well as on paper.
Yep, sometimes I have run into ladies that think their genitalia is sooo great that they can get away with rude and crude behavior. In my experience those particular ladies do not last very long in this hobby. I guess once in a while a pretty lady gets hit on by numerous men and her head gets big and she starts thinking she is all that and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. What they fail to realize is in this hobby, I, the consumer, have a pick from several beautiful women, I have never had the snatch that was so fantastic that I would allow myself to be mistreated for it. I have too much self respect and dignity.

For me it is not just the sex. I want the whole experience, the flirting, the emails, the flirty call. All of it! Stand me up and we are done, just me.

Sorry this happened to you Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
double word!
No doubt...

I saw her and I thought that the scheduling went great. Everything was right on time, she answered the calls and texts really well. Great communication.

However, I did send her a PM and it took her about 2-3 weeks to respond, no big deal, she may not check her PM's that much. But it could be like Outdoorsman said. She probably started out with only a few appointments (I know that when I saw her she pretty new to providing; at least around here) that were pretty easy to manage but once she got a few more calls maybe she could have grown irresponsible?

Either way sorry that happened to you marco.
Thanks for the feedback, everybody. If she gets a couple of positive reviews I may give her another try. It could have just been an off day for her...I guess.