TROUBLE WITH A CLIENT

Urgh. So I had client I had been trying to set something up with for a month or so but he kept flaking. Maybe should have been a sign to not see him. He would not leave me alone about bare back and I just do not do that. After a month of telling him no to bare back I finally told him to leave me alone. He begged to see so I told him it would have to be atleast for an hour session for me to even see him . He agreed on it. Well when we get to the room after 30 minutes he tries to leave and only pay me half and not finish the hr session like we agreed on.
His handle is 67.
Phone number: *97-248-*78*
  • RGB93
  • 12-21-2012, 12:01 PM
I read his review and it was not good. I see you do have a lot of good reviews. At least his review doesn't show up in your reviews.
She's cool. I've seen her a few times, a few.
I have had a similar run in with him. He contacted me about wanting to be my sugar daddy. But part of his request was bbfs and I said I was not comfortable with that. He then said we could go get tested together. I still said I wasn't comfortable with it. He stopped contacting me thank goodness. I never saw him.
I read his review and it was not good. I see you do have a lot of good reviews. At least his review doesn't show up in your reviews. Originally Posted by RGB93
yet
  • Trey
  • 12-21-2012, 02:49 PM
Heaven, don't fret over that guy. It's easy to see thru him and we're giving you positive comments in his review. That 67 guy looks and sounds like a jerk. You're a sweetheart and said so! Merry Christmas to you
  • 12-21-2012, 03:02 PM
First of all, Heaven agreed to Bare Back because she needed the money. I can prove it, I have the text she sent me. She said as long as " I pull out" it was OK for us to have Bare Back. She said she was just done with her period. I told her for us to wait a few more days because I wanted to be sure she would not get prevent. She then texted me back saying that this was the best time to have Bare Back because the chances of her getting pregnant was very slim. And I never have short changed a provider, and she was not the exception. I gave her the full amount. Heaven is just mad because I put a NO on the recommendation. So this is not Fair. I was not going
To lie and put a YES. I knew she was going to come after me but like I have always said, I TELL IT LIKE IT IS. IM NOT HERE TO PLEASE EVERYONE. IM HERE TO INFORM THE FACTS, AND THIS IS WHAT I DID. THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY.
I think all the other guys posting positive comments about Heaven in your review, and there's alot of good things being said about her, says it all. You've lost your credibility, so you shouldn't push the issue anymore. Heaven is a great girl and pretty too. I think I'm going to give her call, again.
I don't like posting reviews, and don't unless there's a reason, just might this time for her
Funny I have ALL the texts you sent me. You were trying to force me to do things I was not comfortable with. I cut you off remember and told you to leave me alone because you wouldn't stop trying to get me to agree to do things I was not comfortable with. Then you begged me to see you. I agreed to give you a chance. I told you it would have to be an hr. Then you tried to change the agreement ONCE we had already started the session. I told you in the car that if it wasn't an hr we could just reschedule. And you said no we'll just do what we had agreed on. So what's the problem? I'm not mad you gave me a NO. I'm a good provider. Just definitely not the provider for you.
  • 12-21-2012, 03:37 PM
I know all u guys on here respect the king of the strip clubs SATIN. I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY. I AM WILLING TO SHOW SATIN THE TEXTS THAT HEAVEN SENT ME. THEN EVERYONE WILL SEE THAT I AM NOT LIYING.
  • RGB93
  • 12-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Funny I have ALL the texts you sent me. You were trying to force me to do things I was not comfortable with. I cut you off remember and told you to leave me alone because you wouldn't stop trying to get me to agree to do things I was not comfortable with. Then you begged me to see you. I agreed to give you a chance. I told you it would have to be an hr. Then you tried to change the agreement ONCE we had already started the session. I told you in the car that if it wasn't an hr we could just reschedule. And you said no we'll just do what we had agreed on. So what's the problem? I'm not mad you gave me a NO. I'm a good provider. Just definitely not the provider for you. Originally Posted by HeavenShaw
Heaven don't worry about 67, everyone rallied around your credibility. It is a good thing that you made your post for the ones like me that don't know you. The positive thing out of both posts, I sure you will be getting calls from guys that would like to see you.
  • 12-21-2012, 03:54 PM
IF IT WAS TRUE WHAT HEAVEN IS SAYING ABOUT ME , ABOUT ME NOT WANTING TO GIVE HER THE FULL AMOUNT OF MONEY. THEN WHY DID SHE WAIT 2 DAYS AFTER I POSTED MY REVIEW ON HER? SHE WOULD HAVE PUT AN ALERT ON ME THAT SAME DAY. WHY DID SHE WAIT 2 DAYS TO BRING THIS FALSE ACCUSATION ON ME. I WILL TELL U WHY, BECAUSE I PUT A ( NO) ON HER RECOMENDATION.
You tried to get out of the session half way thru it. You did not tell me before we got there it wouldn't be an hr cause I told you in the car that we would just reschedule if that was the case. You asked me to cut you slack and made a big deal because you were going to have to pay me for what we agreed upon.