An Epiphany

I've always used certain filters when screening dates--age above 35, no tats (one or two small ones are OK, or I'd never find a date!), no hardware, no MMs. Drama free, good review history, full on GFE (at a minimum means BBBJ/CIM/DFK, plus an playful, "sweetheart" attitude).

On a recent trip I had a couple of dates that have made me believe I've been missing out on some really nice women. The first passed the filters, at least as far as I could tell from the reviews, but when we met the house rules included no DFK, no CIM. Those are two of my biggies, but we had a great time. DATY was about as good as I ever experienced, her enthusiasm never stopped, and we went over on time (big tip, of course). She mentioned dirty talk as one of her specialties, and I discovered I really like that. She's also a bit of a sub, so I also discovered I enjoy playing the role of light dom. With all that, and her asking for a facial, who needs CIM?

My second date was in her late 20's, with tats over my maximum filter. After she arrived I saw she also had a cheek stud, and when she DFK'd me at the door she also had a tongue stud. But with DFK skills like hers I decided to scratch that filter. Once again, no CIM but she said she really enjoys Russian. With her DDD's (might have been MM's too, I couldn't tell for sure) I knew that was going to be a blast. She was also up for my new-found taste for dirty talk and light dom. Result: two intense pops with lots of mutual exploration/convo. As a matter of fact the BBRussian was way better than any BBFS I've ever had. While we didn't go over on time with her attitude there was another big tip.

So out goes the over 35 filter (I'm dropping it to 25 until a younger lady convinces me I should lower it again), the tat filter, the MM filter. I have problems as soon as I put a jacket on, so the BBBJ filter stays. DFK? All of my favorite sessions have included that, so I'm going to keep that too but I might occasionally be persuaded to drop it. With more than half the providers being under 30, I'm looking forward to having the opportunity to meet a lot more women.

YMMV, of course.