In support of Surcher

maybe we can start a campaign to all use his avatar since it was banned at the P....I'm sure he would like to see it when the next person goes to see him....
Trickin' for Surcher...oops, I mean Triking...
hahaha
I will certainly join this Ménage à Trike (trois) for Surcher.

G
  • bbkid
  • 02-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Anything to help.

(btw, I, too, took on his avatar this morning and have been asked by the mods to change it)
Anything to help.

(btw, I, too, took on his avatar this morning and have been asked by the mods to change it) Originally Posted by bbkid
so we can't support our friend in Houston? Just by having the same avatar? OH YES! I forgot we all know each others real names here.........so not fair........
Well since I am sporting the same thing, I better ask.
Stay tuned and hang loose on this one.
Well since I am sporting the same thing, I better ask.
Stay tuned and hang loose on this one. Originally Posted by Htowner
Why did it take so long? Ever since Ht became a mod, his posts have been lucid, brief, and (for the most part), concise and on point. SP Hunter - we OWE you big time, buddy!
Ever since Ht became a mod, his posts have been lucid, brief, and (for the most part), concise and on point. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Are we sure it's really HtOwner?
He seems to type better than he speaks. But then again I think he always had a few drinks in him already whenever we met at a gathering
Ok bbkid, I am also wondering why they asked you to change it.
Are we sure it's really HtOwner? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
What would be considered proof of that question chicago?

Do we ask him the secret password or is his thumb print enough?

Ideas? Maybe a hidden scar nobody, but a few know about or some such.

Why did it take so long? Ever since Ht became a mod, his posts have been lucid, brief, and (for the most part), concise and on point. SP Hunter - we OWE you big time, buddy! Originally Posted by TexasGator
When I can get Corona and Navan combination just right, something magical happens.

Are we sure it's really HtOwner? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Hey bud, this ain't YMWV you know. All characters are current and updated or it is free.
This Chicagoboy has done no correcting, no grammer policing, and certainly given us no help with intel.
Can the real Chicago boy stand up.

He seems to type better than he speaks. But then again I think he always had a few drinks in him already whenever we met at a gathering Originally Posted by island_beau
Ask Texas Gator about that, and my mouth has no edit button until too late.Hence better in writing than spoken.I am also very shy.
This Chicagoboy has done no correcting, no grammer policing, and certainly given us no help with intel.
Can the real Chicago boy stand up. Originally Posted by Htowner
Grammar, not grammer. Satisfied?
Grammar, not grammer. Satisfied? Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Ok you are warming up. I have had one Corona, no fair.
Where is the froggin spell check here?