Name: Host: JohnnyBoy0220
User ID:: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=410988
Phone: NA
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=410988
City: Frisco
State: Texas
Address: Brand spanking new hotel near DNT
Activities: Typical covered gangang, DP, HJ, BBBJ, up to four guys at a time.
Hair Length and Color: Blond to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: White rocker chick. Maybe 5' 6", maybe 100 lbs, nice A/B tits, nice nipples, tattoos in back and flanks.
Very slutty MILF lady that was wide open for fun. Very vocal and followed instructions perfectly.

I will probably get no premium access out of this encounter, but again, I want a record so I can come back in a year or two and remember the fun I had out of Johny's hard work.

All my reviews are Caveat Emptor. Do your homework and despite what your mamma said, you will not get a trophy for second place or half-assed research.

The following is MY experience with in this GB. Yours might not be the same. You might not get an invite. You might get an invite and then decide to chicken out.

Please do not ask the gal's number. I dont have it. I cant contact her.

It will depend in what big of an ass you are. And it will also depend on how can you behave in a social sex group. Opportunities like this are few and far between. Everyone thinks they can do this, or should do this, but dont.

This is not a review of a provider! The only thing this GB has with this site is that ECCIE members organize it and attended it.

But if you are interested in attending the next one, ask Mr. JohnnyBoy0220 and you might get an invite.

JohnnyBoy0220 might post pictures. I have no pictures, because they were not allowed. Which is a good idea, I dont want my hairy ass in your phones!!

If you don't have premium access, don't ask me about this or any reviews.

Just grow a pair of balls and either write a review or pay for the premium access!

I suggest you DO NOT read this review. Why? because the only whores are the guys, and it describes group sex that might make you feel funny, I mean, naked men! yikes!

Any discrepancies or inaccuracies are completely my fault, since I am old and my memory fails, and I think I am also psychotic since I remember things that are obviously made up.

Also it is a long ass text.

So again, dont read this...

Still here? ok, your fault.

Recommendation: Yes
I love these reviews! Congrats to you for A fine review and another impressive gb by johnnyboy!
  • Coc
  • 10-23-2018, 03:52 PM
Awesome. Thanks for such detailed sharing.
Misfire.
Is Jennifer an Eccie member? Where would her contact info be listed ? Thanks and a PM with any such info would be awesome!!
Great summary, spectacular!!
Thanks for the great review. We had fun!

[when referring to anything in the ROS please use private tags - GM]
Nicely done as always.
  • d8u
  • 10-24-2018, 08:55 PM
If your answer is A,B, or C you should not do a GB. Ha! Awesome read, thanks!
Where are the pics/vidssss???
Outstanding
Is Jennifer an Eccie member? Where would her contact info be listed ? Thanks and a PM with any such info would be awesome!! Originally Posted by JuanBadCat
Might want to read the prelude to the review a little more carefully...
Thank you for this review!