Why doesn’t Joey Bribes tax University endowments?

He says the rich should pay their fair share. The top three endowments total 100 billion dollars. And those numbers are from 2019. Harvard has 40 billion in the bank. Why is any student paying tuition there? If big, evil corporations have to pay, why not these Universities paying their fair share? After all, they’re responsible for filling our young mush heads with liberal propaganda. From zoom classes no less!!!!!

https://www.usnews.com/education/bes...est-endowments
They should just make university school two years long and online. There's no point in paying for a 4 year degree, when the first two years is just high school repeated. All the bullshit general studies classes that you can show up high and still pass but somehow cost sometimes tens of thousands of dollars. All the extra money people are paying goes to hiring more administrators at the school. It doesn't even go to improving the education.
Schools are trying many ways to justify their existence. The "name" schools will always get away with it, because you go there to get access to the alumni hiring network. Other schools are trying different approaches, such as "the country club" atmosphere, with health clubs, saunas, whatever. Anything to justify the fees.
a lot of the universities aren't getting free money from the state like they used to.
????

State universities used to get “free money” from the state?

Or are you saying that private universities do?

Not sure I understand that comment.
????

State universities used to get “free money” from the state?

Or are you saying that private universities do?

Not sure I understand that comment. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i googlied ???? and got this

https://www.google.com/search?client...q=%3F%3F%3F%3F

Your search - ???? - did not match any documents.
Suggestions:
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
should i try duck duck go?

still means nada
College is so gay. The only useful thing I learned from almost a decade there was math, and I barely even use it. Fucking worthless.
foldy rider... it was a straight forward comment, how can you not understand it.

no I was not talking about private universities

State universities are public universities. at least that is what they claim to be. anyway, that means they get money from state.
The above bit of remedial high school is so true. Tis why I got a better pay job in private sector.

And it it is all about the name brand piece of paper you can hang on your wall. Just the name itself will help bring in job offers.
Upward re-distribution of wealth is what its about