Article about the young woman with knife killed by cop

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...YnrWUsZ4w5kEYk

Suspicions confirmed. Shuffled around from foster home to foster home. Mother and grandmother unable to support her. Mother found neglectful. No mention of father.

Author, of course, blames foster care system which is by no means perfect but evidently some found the foster care situation a better solution than others.
Sad really, But LSM and politicos dont want to talk about this issue.
Lebron should have adopted her.
Or Lizzo. Who are we kidding? Only selected black lives matter. Black deaths matter even less. Unless they come with a check.
Unfortunately, you can't hold people blameless for their own actions, no matter what a miserable life it may be or have been. Did you see the video ? She was about to knife another girl when she was shot.
when you are a fetal alcohol syndrome kid

with behavioral issues

and having been kicked around all your short life

and your life is a pin ball reactionary one without any real direction from anyone

and you live in a brutal world where older kids rule you and you rule smaller kids

you are still responsible for your actions

no one has been called, by nature, or by nature's God, to replace the family and no one or institution can replace the family

no one can be your mother and father but your mother and father, regardless of what blm says

I lived for 9 years around some good kids and some brutal kids and some just plain scary kids

and I don't want to get into some very personal pain ive had along those lines but

it has a least common denominator affect on even the best of kids, for to survive with dignity, you have to adopt the ways of what you find yourself confronted with

there's no one you can tell or seek help from, it is not that way
when you are a fetal alcohol syndrome kid

with behavioral issues

and having been kicked around all your short life

and your life is a pin ball reactionary one without any real direction from anyone

and you live in a brutal world where older kids rule you and you rule smaller kids

you are still responsible for your actions

no one has been called, by nature, or by nature's God, to replace the family and no one or institution can replace the family

no one can be your mother and father but your mother and father, regardless of what blm says

I lived for 9 years around some good kids and some brutal kids and some just plain scary kids

and I don't want to get into some very personal pain ive had along those lines but

it has a least common denominator affect on even the best of kids, for to survive with dignity, you have to adopt the ways of what you find yourself confronted with

there's no one you can tell or seek help from, it is not that way Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

a mole is, stereotypically, quite myopic
"Lebron should have adopted her"

May not apply to this case, I don't know. But for argument sake, let's "pretend/assume" that her birth mother wanted, but was unable to get an abortion due to availability issues. Fetal alcohol syndrome kid, family would't/couldn't care for.....

Why didn't a pro lifer adopt her?

May not apply to this case, I don't know. But for argument sake, let's "pretend/assume" that her birth mother wanted, but was unable to get an abortion due to availability issues. Fetal alcohol syndrome kid, family would't/couldn't care for.....

Why didn't a pro lifer adopt her? Originally Posted by reddog1951
so your post is an attack on pro-life people?

the logical take on your post is,

if it just wasn't for pro-life busy bodies, she wouldn't have been killed because she would have been saved by abortion

now that is some deep thinking there
The logical conclusion of this road is to let people take whatever they want from Walmart, because they had a rough life.
"if it just wasn't for pro-life busy bodies, she wouldn't have been killed because she would have been saved by abortion

now that is some deep thinking there"

First, I did not say her specifically.
Second, I don't subscribe to the theory of salvation, so never said "saved".

Third, you are correct about deep thinking. Again, as a hypothetical totally unrelated to this case. Who is responsible for the proper upbringing of a child brought into the world by an unwanting mother denied termination of her pregnancy?
"if it just wasn't for pro-life busy bodies, she wouldn't have been killed because she would have been saved by abortion

now that is some deep thinking there"

First, I did not say her specifically.
Second, I don't subscribe to the theory of salvation, so never said "saved".

Third, you are correct about deep thinking. Again, as a hypothetical totally unrelated to this case. Who is responsible for the proper upbringing of a child brought into the world by an unwanting mother denied termination of her pregnancy? Originally Posted by reddog1951
1,2,3 and there we are, in a mishmash of nonsense

cant argue with ya, keep on keeping on
this is why I support abortion up to the 87th trimester.

Why didn't a pro lifer adopt her? Originally Posted by reddog1951
You know how I can tell you didn't read the article? But why let that stop you...

this is why I support abortion up to the 87th trimester. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
We need to make more cops board certified abortionists.