Gif project (testing thread!)

Hi! I am working on some gif's for on here, I think my resolution maybe too big so I am going to test them here, if that is ok.

Wish me luck lol

Ok I got the size right, save to computer and try to use the file as my avi... what am I doing wrong now? lol ugh! I'm usually pretty decent with techie stuff!
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 97.7 KB (whichever is smaller).
... ok I think I figured this out (yes, I am talking to myself, but that's ok right?)
128 kb is the size .... so close! ugh!
Yay!!!!! I got it! I will give the credit to the resizing website I used- http://picasion.com/get-resized/
Otherwise I am pretty happy right now, not too shabby for a trial run!
That looks cool, congrats!
  • Mokoa
  • 09-30-2013, 06:00 PM
Nice work.

However...

The animated image in your signature line does not comply with the Guidelines for Signature Lines. That image is 113 pixels high and the allowed maximum height is 60 pixels.
Nice work.

However...

The animated image in your signature line does not comply with the Guidelines for Signature Lines. That image is 113 pixels high and the allowed maximum height is 60 pixels. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Ok, back to the drawing board for the siggy gif.
Thanks for the info!
That looks cool, congrats! Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
Thanks, who said we can't be sexy AND smart! Or at least try to look smart lol
I like the gif a lot. I did notice it was much slower in the larger one. I like how it looked really slow it was more seductive slower. It looks great either way though. I love techie stuff