Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, HE
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium and up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Older, decent shape, but a little past her prime
Recommendation: Yes
I've had luck there offering her $30 if she joins after I flip (when I'm in the mood). This has happened twice and both times were very very good. Very good. Hmmm, I'm in the mood so I have somewhere to go today.
Interesting....Nancy is now at a different place.. saw her Wednesday night. Wondered what happened, but her engrish..notsogood...

Interesting....Nancy is now at a different place.. saw her Wednesday night. Wondered what happened, but her engrish..notsogood... Originally Posted by Teddicker
Would also like to know PLEASE!
Nancy is now at Chinese Spa on Penn Ave
is she the one with the massive bolt ons? Looks like Mick Jagger? I've been to Tang Yi so many times this past year, they change names more often than they change the sheets.
Sure wish I had premium access right now! About 6 weeks ago Nancy told me she might be headed to Penn Avenue, but wasn't sure yet. She made it sound like it was gonna be her own decision [I just assumed being closer to the city would mean more money]. So this move didn't just happen out of the blue. The move sucks for me; not only is Tang Yi real close to me, but her new location is literally right around the corner from where a friend of mine lives, and I don't want to be spotted. I'm wondering if the same menu items are available at the new location [I guess I'll find out soon].
Sad to hear about the Stones breaking up. We all knew Mick would go her own way at some point. Most singers tend to try their own solo career to see if they can hack it. Best of luck to her.
I agree. They advertise 90 mins or 2 hrs. I wanted to try 90 mins with 2 girls. They wouldn't do it. It was right when they opened on a Tuesday am. I specifically chose this time as it shouldn't be busy. No cars, no one else there. Why advertise hours that you won't do??

Originally Posted by wheretogo