Help

• jwood
  • 01-10-2019, 09:52 AM
Help, I can't get on OH2. Was on there many yrs ago. I can log in, then it says I need to update my profile. When I click on that it says I don't have permission. I can't click on anything without it saying I don't have permission to view. Is it even worth looking at? Thanks in advance
PM a Hobbiest on Eccie with the handle "ck1942". Someone may correct me but I think he started OH2. Give him the details (via Eccie PM) of your problems and all your OH2 handle info. If anyone can help you, he can.

Good Luck Jwood!!
ETG
I had the exact same issue. I had to create a second account — I used TexTushHog_Two. Ck1942 indicated that if the account was older than x months or years — and I forget the period — you wouldn’t be able to log in in some cases. He indicated they were going to try to do something about it, but because ECCIE was down at that pint, they were very busy. I haven’t reminded him of that issue,though I’d like to get my original user name back.

But don’t be surprised if that’s what you find out. If you get some indication they have the time or ability to reopen old accounts or restore old user names, I’d appreciate a heads up via PM. I don’t want to make any extra work for CK over something that small, but is it’s an easy fix, I’d like to quit being TTH_two!!
I had the same issue. Resolved it the same as above.

Is a little quirky and the NE Texas area is lacking like here but still has useful info to be found.
  • jwood
  • 01-11-2019, 06:24 AM
Thanks guys may try it when I get time. I would rather use the handle I have now also.
Your welcome in advance
  • jwood
  • 01-11-2019, 12:22 PM
Well they say the email is already in use. Well damn.Too much trouble to change all that.
Ok I'm lost. What is OH2?