I was the last to post from 9:10-9:19, did I win?

So he rule stated the last to post for the interval wins. The interval was 6 minutes. No one but me posted from 9:10-9:19. Interval was 6 min!!! The thread was shortly closed AFTER that.

I did have multiple post during the 9 minute period, but the rule says "Be the last to post during the time frame". For the 9 minutes i was the the only and last person to post.

If you read the rules, I think I won? Did I shoot myself in the foot by making multiple posts? HAVE I MANAGED TO COCK BLOCK MYSELF?Given this is a grey area, I think it's up to Max.

MAX??? Max's call.

No cock blocking please. as I managed to cock block myself!

If I didn't win, should we have a losers party for the top 10 most posters of the thread???

Shoot, it's probably better with no winner given how about 10 or so people worked on this challenge with a passion. A questionable win, probably does not do justice to them....

FUCK IT, I CONCEDE NO WINNERS.
LAST RULES:

ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link to this post is shown to them, so there won't be a question.and a pm sent to me so I don't announce a disqualified poster a winner Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified, so far there have been 3 warnings given out
Good luck collecting...
Good luck collecting... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
So did anyone win or wast it a rip off?
I thinck DED won.
TFF
Hey since it got closed nobody won.
I thinck DED won.
TFF Originally Posted by boardman

I think we all won when that closed........ I'm just saying....

JaD
Hey since it got closed nobody won. Originally Posted by Albr23
I think I won BEFORE it was closed.
I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me. Originally Posted by Killersalt
You're welcome. As I said, I'm not a prick all the time...just when you're being stupid...either you haven't been stupid recently or I've been too busy to notice you being stupid, either way, you win!
What happened to the 9:14am post?
I think I won BEFORE it was closed. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Did you claim it before it got closed?
What happened to the 9:14am post? Originally Posted by dearhunter
It says be the last to post during the time frame. It's Max's call, her contest.
I think you didn't win because you kept on posting after 9:10, so technically the thread was never ended.
I thinck she should declare everyone who participated a "winner".