Provider Bashers

I was just reading a thread that had a whole lot of bashing. Damn, how do you Houston ladies deal with guys like Dearhunter and Wakeup? It's funny how they are on here bashing providers but only have 1 review between the both of them. LOL.
There are few if any ladies in Houston that wouldn't be delighted to spend time with either of them. I've known more than my share of folks in 'this thing of ours', they are both warm, funny and charming. As you well know that is not always the typical client.

Generally if they have a problem with someone there is a reason, you may not see it and might not choose either for a board romance. But you would like them if you were to meet them.
I definitely realize this is not the way a typical client acts. I have several clients that I adore and treat me like a queen and I treat them like kings in return. I just don't understand the need for name calling such as whoretards or whatever it was I saw over and over. It seems to me that many of their posts are very derogatory towards providers. Why even be on a board if you hate providers so much? I also don't like the way they think that they can RUIN a provider's business. I feel really sorry for the ladies that have to depend on this board for income. I get a very small percentage of business from this board. I come here to mostly read and comment in the ladies section. From time to time I will visit Coed. Today made me realize why I rarely visit Coed. There is just too much drama and name bashing.
I'm sorry that the use of the terms hooktard and fucktard are offensive to you Mikah, in general we use those expressions down here at the port to suggest strongly that someone is being less than clever. It could be a male or a female, idiocy knows no gender boundary.

If it helps there are many more fucktards (the male member of the species) than hooktards, it's a joke that is perhaps a little bit to earthy for your refined Dallas sensibilities. It's normal to identify with your own gender in a prerogative way but as you also well know not all of the Ladies in 'this thing of ours' would meet the definition of Lady. Many of the men barely rise to the level of human much less gentlemen. Wakeup and dearhunter are gentlemen trying to deal with ladies that are not very ladylike. It is a difficult task, from time to time they may over step the bounds of polite society.
I think I'm going to let this develop a bit before commenting. Massive potential here ladies.

P.S.-Mikah, feel free to ask me anything you want personally and I'll be more than happy to respond. Since you pose a valid question that has much interest, I won't even be mean.
They're both just mean Bastads! JK
  • opus
  • 11-11-2010, 08:07 AM
and I hear they beat up kittens too! or maybe I'm comfused.
I do too have a review....where is mojojo666?
  • p9470
  • 11-11-2010, 08:11 AM
These are probably very cool guys Mikah but I'm interested as well as to why some hobbyists don't post reviews. I have my reasons but I don't bitch about others who do post reviews either. This would make for a good thread.

Maybe they don't want to get slammed themselves. It's like voting however, if you don't vote, and things don't go your way, you have no room to complain.
These are probably very cool guys Mikah but I'm interested as well as to why some hobbyists don't post reviews. I have my reasons but I don't bitch about others who do post reviews either. This would make for a good thread.

Maybe they don't want to get slammed themselves. It's like voting however, if you don't vote, and things don't go your way, you have no room to complain. Originally Posted by p9470
That should be a subject of another thread. Not wanting to get slammed is not one of them though. Typically guys don't slam other guys regarding reviews and providers shouldn't really have access to them, or at least the BCD. Nothing ever goes worse or creates more drama than a provider questioning or fussing about a review. Very rarely does it turn out well for the provider and usually has little effect on the guy. So worrying about getting "slammed" is pretty low down on my list of reasons.
p9470 you will not find a thread where Wakeup or myself suggest hobbyists not write accurate reviews....but, this is the pretty providers thread...if you want my complicated simple answer to your question, start a thread and ask me.

Where did the polite lady go....I am willing to respond in kind.

You don't know me, beautiful. So I will explain the rules I play by once.

I play on the field you create....if you bring "wife", "home", "multiple handles" and other volatile subject matter into the conversation, they are fair game for me to use.

If you are polite...you get polite.

If you are in my face....you get it right back.

If you act like a hooktard....I treat you like one.

If you reach out and hit me with a stick...I respond with a telephone pole....it is called deterrence.

But, most important......pay attention to this one....I play chess.
and I hear they beat up kittens too! or maybe I'm comfused. Originally Posted by opus
What?........
Don't you just love it when some Dallas member strolls down here and acts "shocked" by the Houston forums. If only we could all hold hands and sing the Coke song, like they do in Dallas...

You're bitching about something you know nothing about. If you don't like it, don't play. End of discussion.
Don't you just love it when some Dallas member strolls down here and acts "shocked" by the Houston forums. If only we could all hold hands and sing the Coke song, like they do in Dallas...

If you don't like it, don't play. End of discussion. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I thought she was CK45 in disquise....
The truth is....Wakeups' initial response was a huge shock to LR....but, she set the playing field with her "in your face" commentary about the blog.

It went down hill from there....they misinterpreted posts from sideliners as threats against their business....they mixed up responses from one fucktard with those of another (on purpose)....thus, expanding the playing field even more.

It spiraled out of control from there (but, it was an awesome meltdown).

They went nuclear in the end...."I know your real name", "talk to dh's wife", "maybe dh's boss should know" and "how about we show up at dh's house".

When they did that, some fucktards around here felt their little assholes tighten up a little in fear at the thought......but, most went "oh fuck, here it comes" and got out the popcorn.

When someone dares you to do something, there is a reason. LR took the dare and she got what she got. LC joined her and decided that I was worth a little extra effort....and she got what she got.