URL / Website: -
City: Memphis
State: Tennessee
Address: My Hotel Downtown
Activities: BBBJ, Doggy, Miss, CIM, Swallow
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'2, small perky breasts, has some mommy damage but has a beautiful face.
Recommendation: Yes
"Some baby damage" is an EXTREME understatement.

I respectfully disagree, she's torn up. Truth in advertising. Just a heads up to anybody wondering.
Not taking sides here. Baby damage is not the extreme level ,”torn up”.
Some is about right, which really doesn’t bother me. The personality and enthusiasm makes up for the difference. Yea I have seen her 3xs.
Looking forward to reading your review of her NG. Nothing wrong with having an opinion but maybe you should have done it in your own review. To suggest that I was not truthful when you have yet to write a review seems a little childish to me.
Not taking sides here. Baby damage is not the extreme level ,”torn up”.
Some is about right, which really doesn’t bother me. The personality and enthusiasm makes up for the difference. Yea I have seen her 3xs. Originally Posted by mike1701
Have you ever had trouble with her punctuality? We had setup a time last night, and she ghosted. 3 hours later while I was asleep, she started text blasting me as if I was late! Lol.

I’m sure she’s a good girl based on everyone’s reviews. Wish I could have seen her.
The only ones without baby damage are 20 year old Edit The Dr or the ones want $400 a hit. Hell if you been married or with mature women the majority have baby damage. However they are great in bed!
I have just seen her the one time, so I never had a problem with punctuality. But that does seem a common theme with girls these days, with the exception of the really, really good ones.