More and more balloons

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/3...ion-officials/

True or fake trump says it fake
It like the emperor of China had a party
Its like balloon everswheres? da plane da plane
Since when did donny pay attention to his intel debriefs?
Time and again those in the room state he showed less interest than they deserved.

But to make the righties feel good, maybe the Pentagon didn't say anything because they thought he'd go out and stare at the sun.

CNN reporting……”51 National security officials say there were balloons over America during Trump’s presidency.”
I was disappointed to see that none of the Republicans at the SOTU event brought in a party balloon to blow up during the reading of the speech. I had this vision of a white balloon being playfully bounced between rows as is often done at High School graduation ceremonies.
Why does she remind me of an eerie lady asking kids if they want candy?
#StrangerDanger
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
That balloon can't gather intelligence...
That balloon can't gather intelligence... Originally Posted by matchingmole
LOL!

Damn, I never thought i'd see a vacuum fill a balloon head.
CNN reporting……”51 National security officials say there were balloons over America during Trump’s presidency.” Originally Posted by Jackie S
"anonymous sources" as usual..

ohh sure.. and no one saw them
"anonymous sources" as usual..

ohh sure.. and no one saw them Originally Posted by ILUVSHEMALES
You can directly attribute it to the Pentagon General who had a news conference of late that confirmed such.

Would you like me to get you a name?
The Klingons are coming next. Joey Bribes won’t know wether to shit or piss.
You can directly attribute it to the Pentagon General who had a news conference of late that confirmed such.

Would you like me to get you a name? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Name, telephone number and e-mail address
Seems as though F Joe O'Bidan's narrative is pretty well failed, as evidenced by two(?) objects being intercepted lately with one being shot down over Oh Canada and one over Alaska.
...The alleged infringement on Canada’s airspace comes a day after NORAD shot down an unidentified object over territorial waters off Alaska’s coast and a week after U.S. forces shot down a Chinese Spy balloon that traversed the country for days.

“Recovery operations continue today near Deadhorse, Alaska,” NORAD said in a press release Saturday...
Recall that the previous balloon traveled over Alaska, into Oh Canada, then traversed the entirety of the US before being shot down over the Atlantic ocean.
Name, telephone number and e-mail address Originally Posted by ILUVSHEMALES
A highly respected member of the board does this.

In *MY* opinion, the guy doesn't vet his info though.