URL / Website: http://www.preferred411.com/p108297
City: Independence
State: Missouri
Address: -
Activities: Hugs dfk lfk bbbj Daty mpcfs msog
Hair Length and Color: Shirt dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her bio says 5.3 115 pounds is say that accurate. Smalll breast great nipples sensitive and very responsive.nice tight ass. Great body for age.
Recommendation: Yes
New rule once you reach AARP age time to hang up the coochie..
Saw her 5-6 years ago. She's older but she was a good time for sure.
New rule once you reach AARP age time to hang up the coochie.. Originally Posted by malibubeach12
Dude stop. I've seen women half her age that didn't have half the passion or skill. And she's not the only lady in the 45-55 age group that I've had great time with. Give me a great attitude, passion , skill and someone capable of being there in the moment over some of the barbies with GPS any day..There's a place for most everyone here. Just find your niche and have at it...
Dude stop. I've seen women half her age that didn't have half the passion or skill. And she's not the only lady in the 45-55 age group that I've had great time with. Give me a great attitude, passion , skill and someone capable of being there in the moment over some of the barbies with GPS any day..There's a place for most everyone here. Just find your niche and have at it... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Dude stop. I've seen women half her age that didn't have half the passion or skill. And she's not the only lady in the 45-55 age group that I've had great time with. Give me a great attitude, passion , skill and someone capable of being there in the moment over some of the barbies with GPS any day..There's a place for most everyone here. Just find your niche and have at it... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77

+1
+2
Goldie Hawn
Jane Seymour
Christie Brinkley
Marisa Tomei
Rachel McLish
Andie MacDowell
Sharon Stone
Kim Basinger
Michelle Pfeifer
Rene Russo
Lynda Carter
Shoreh Aghdasloo
Cassandra Peterson
Fran Drescher
Lynn Whitfield
Salli Richardson

All are almost 60, 60+ and a couple are near 70.
Recently met Janine and she is all that and a bag of chips! Fun to chat with, awesome kisser and passion beyond - absolutely one of the best times I have had with a woman of any age. Can't wait to repeat!
Your welcome muff!
New rule once you reach AARP age time to hang up the coochie.. Originally Posted by malibubeach12
Encounters: 33

I’m guessing you graduated from college May ‘17! “General Studies”, of course!!

All are almost 60, 60+ and a couple are near 70. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I know Goldie Hawn is in her 70s! I’d bet 3 or 4 others are too, Lynda Carter, Sharon Stone+. No, I didn’t look them up!
Goldie Hawn
Jane Seymour
Christie Brinkley
Marisa Tomei
Rachel McLish
Andie MacDowell
Sharon Stone
Kim Basinger
Michelle Pfeifer
Rene Russo
Lynda Carter
Shoreh Aghdasloo
Cassandra Peterson
Fran Drescher
Lynn Whitfield
Salli Richardson

All are almost 60, 60+ and a couple are near 70. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Lol your comparing her to those celebs? Ok.... she is all yours have at it. Big difference from 45 and 55 btw. But whatever floats your boat 🚢
Recently met Janine and she is all that and a bag of chips! Fun to chat with, awesome kisser and passion beyond - absolutely one of the best times I have had with a woman of any age. Can't wait to repeat! Originally Posted by MuffLuver
+1

Outstanding provider
Why do you have to keep telling us how much better you think you are. Why can't you just enjoy your own dates and let us enjoy ours. Your constant critism reflects poorly on you.