Harassment

Not sure who will see this or if it will make a difference, but I wanted to put this out there. I recently have had a ex-client send my family fb messages with pictures from my OF. I have no idea who this person is. They say we've met before but refuses to tell me who they are. He is threatening to contact management at my apartment. I really can't imagine what I could have done to someone to make them respond like this. Stopped seeing them? I'm just at a loss with this. I would never message someone's family. It's just going too far. Anyway, like I said, not sure why I'm posting this here. Any thoughts or insights? Or maybe this @#%$! would like to speak up?
That's pretty shitty. Have they messaged you on FB? If so, you should be able to get their screen name from there, block and report them. Not sure if that will do much of they are real tech nerds but it's a start.
That really sucks! You don't deserve such treatment.
That’s awful… situation like this is someone being petty/hateful just because. If you want to take away their power get ahead of them and let your family know what you have been up to… maybe twist the truth. Just be like. Yeah I started an onlyfans for extra cash hope you guys don’t mind now some guy is trying to blackmail me….cause you won’t sleep with him or something along those linea
Bad Apple spoils the rest. You should be able to see who is sending messages on Facebook.
My family knows more or less. Mom's response was he's obviously an @$$hole.

The fb account is a fake. Obviously set up specifically for harassing me. Even the posts seem directed towards me. It's crazy. I reported the profile and the messages he sent to fb.
My family knows more or less. Mom's response was he's obviously an @$$hole.

The fb account is a fake. Obviously set up specifically for harassing me. Even the posts seem directed towards me. It's crazy. I reported the profile and the messages he sent to fb. Originally Posted by Nadya511
You fucked him till he saw stars and still has not returned to normal...

Im joking this dude is clearly missing a few crayons in the box.....once the encounter is over its time to return to reality something he clearly is having trouble doing. Discretion is paramount for me and I have actually had something similar happen from a provider.
That's horrible. I'm sorry that's happening to you. This guy is definitely on some sort of power-trip, or severely suffers from jealousy, or maybe both.

Still a shitty thing to do to ANYONE, whether you and he get along or not. I wish I had some advice, but I don't. But if you ever need to talk or vent, you have my number, Nadya.
WTF. That is one of the most fucked update things I’ve heard in the hobby. Maybe dump FB all together?
This platform was a great place to post this. Hope the stuff evaporates from ur life quickly.
Not sure who will see this or if it will make a difference, but I wanted to put this out there. I recently have had a ex-client send my family fb messages with pictures from my OF. I have no idea who this person is. They say we've met before but refuses to tell me who they are. He is threatening to contact management at my apartment. I really can't imagine what I could have done to someone to make them respond like this. Stopped seeing them? I'm just at a loss with this. I would never message someone's family. It's just going too far. Anyway, like I said, not sure why I'm posting this here. Any thoughts or insights? Or maybe this @#%$! would like to speak up? Originally Posted by Nadya511
That’s terrible, I can assure you that it’s nothing that you did or didn’t do to cause someone to act like this. This is just a shitty person being a shitty person.
Well you need to be careful because there is a reason he is not coming forward and hopefully it's not because he is still visiting you ! It could be too that he has a lot to lose himself. I understand your situation completely though. I had a situation awhile back where a client that decided he wanted a commitment relationship with me and for 5 1/2 months did everything underthe sun to convince me ( every time he seen me he would go to my living room and any bills that were on the table he would pay them,he offered me $10,000 , an acre of land with my own building on it on his property on and on ) to agree to a commitment I declined all that I could however the end result I got arrested for battery which there was no battery either way but because of he is( a somebody)and who I am (a nobody). $6650later and things are looking grim.i am holding my head up though and speaking over my life a miraculous outcome !!! So again I say "I totally get it "!
Who ever she’s speaking about is bashing on quite a few and whom ever it is seems to like causing chaos in one’s life. There a fake profile that links to Jasmne cotton again mods fake profiles and is threading our entire community. Everyone be careful. I suspected a woman but idk and honestly idgaf wish folks would live their own miserable lives and stop trying to be evil in others. The way we treat another is only a mirror of who we are in side. Clearly this person is stuck in a wrap of jealously hate anger and bi***yness
I would be it's a woman who caught her husband fucking around and now wants her lb. of flesh
I have just seen this and wish to add my sympathy. I am always extraordinarily careful and can well imagine the damage this pathetic individual has done to you. This is one of many reasons why I avoid all forms of social media whether in the hobby or real life. Hopefully your preventive measures will minimize the damage. I know there is nothing I can do to assist because I have no cyberskills. I can only offer my best wishes.