Future of the hobby in Dallas

• BLM69
  • 07-31-2024, 07:35 PM
I've been here since 2010, that was the time I've learned about the online sites way of doing things, got me thinking that a lot of guys that were in this before myself are retiring and no longer able to continue, this brings the new generation of tricks that are more savvy and learning the hobby from every angle from the guys that been here a long time

Where do you guys see the hobby shifting to in the future? Will things get better with the ridiculous current rates? What do the newbies think about the hobby these days? When I came here things were great with unlimited talent options
The hobby will always exist until the end of time. This website and others are just a very small smidgen of the hobby. Let the grandma heifers have their sky high rates on the sites, they do not effect me one bit and eventually, guys will be shopping elsewhere for P4P as most already are. Most guys, like myself, have their regulars they see and pay grandfathered rates.

Many of guys that did this decades ago were already on the little blue pill back then, so they decided to be instigators for a little bit before they quit logging on anymore. There are some that are still trolls and disagree just to be doing so to see if they can press your buttons and RTM your post for responding to their bs.
Rates simply reflect supply and demand. But I suspect they will mostly stay in the same price range after accounting for inflation. What could change that is some external event — legal pressure, morals changes — that restricts the supply of girls relative to the number or guys.

I’d also think that the hobby will continue to stratify more between higher end gals, and lower end gals if income inequality continues to increase. We’re in a tiers economy where folks in the top 20-25% are doing quite well, and those in the lower half aren’t doing as well.
I do think the hobby will stay same for the price wise but it is going to be hard for people that are in this part time or newbie.

Just because a lot of reputable ladies would require references.

This will cause the issue for newbie which they do not have any + part timer who have outdated references.

Also I am already feeling this but for people like me whom short notice is only possible way to see the ladies are having hard time to see ladies even if they are available.
I think most of the girls are finding stuff like OF profitable, safe and low drag.

Personally, while I don't understand it, seems younger people are doing more virtual and less physical intimacy whether it's fucking or just "hanging out". Between COVID and connection apps people are meeting each other online, and continuing their relationship online.

Between these two forces (OF & App-to-App) we are going to see a shrinking of the hooker/john market.
I started in 2016 and I'm still a little new. It has gone downhill. I'm not as active as other guys. I feel like I missed out on most of the legendary women. Ally Hope is still my end goal for Dallas. They put everything you need to know in films. Demolition Man, Terminator, i Robot, Day After Tomorrow, The Core, 2012, Knowing, and many other movies I could name. It's subliminal programming and social engineering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCjXxcvqsjk

X-Files: The Lone Gunmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmmOVSmmdwk

These are not predictions. They tell you everything they plan to do or what will happen before it actually transpires. I don't have to go deep into any of this. I just know things. ^___^
Future of hobby? Well, If we were to believe Hollywood then aliens with extra ordinary hearing capabilities will land on planet. So we have to fuck very quietly....no loud noises.
More simps, more fatties, more entitlement, more mental illness.
  • BLM69
  • 08-02-2024, 04:03 PM
More simps, more fatties, more entitlement, more mental illness. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
That's pretty accurate, a few simps are attracted to these types of hookers, especially if they're 60+
BLM

Dude I show I started here in 2011 but I feel like something happened between the start of this site and when I registered in 2011 but I cant remember what.

ever since T.E. left the hobby its gone to shit. You miss her dont you?
I think most of the girls are finding stuff like OF profitable, safe and low drag.

Personally, while I don't understand it, seems younger people are doing more virtual and less physical intimacy whether it's fucking or just "hanging out". Between COVID and connection apps people are meeting each other online, and continuing their relationship online.

Between these two forces (OF & App-to-App) we are going to see a shrinking of the hooker/john market. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I think you are exactly right.
Compared to the turn of the century, today's providers are jaded, or as VG stated, entitled to get luxury car rates for tricycle service, they get fantastic reviews from the guys of today who think she gives off great IOP because she is breathing and the girls of today have a definite and true disdain for guys who pay for a service.

It is called go along to get along. If you do not, you are an outcast, have haters follow your posts and you get blacklisted/tagged with hard to please, not because you are a danger to the community, but rather for letting providers know that you are not just going to go with the flow then cross your fingers and hope for the best out of a session you pay for.

Most guys who are hobbying, who do not have enough or any regulars to satisfy their desires, have sought out different avenues to find providers, hoping that they come across a diamond in the rough and keep them to themselves.
I started in 2016 and I'm still a little new. It has gone downhill. I'm not as active as other guys. I feel like I missed out on most of the legendary women. Ally Hope is still my end goal for Dallas. They put everything you need to know in films. Demolition Man, Terminator, i Robot, Day After Tomorrow, The Core, 2012, Knowing, and many other movies I could name. It's subliminal programming and social engineering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCjXxcvqsjk

X-Files: The Lone Gunmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmmOVSmmdwk

These are not predictions. They tell you everything they plan to do or what will happen before it actually transpires. I don't have to go deep into any of this. I just know things. ^___^ Originally Posted by dormGE

I remember watching Demolition Man when it came out to HBO as an elementary student.
  • BLM69
  • 08-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Compared to the turn of the century, today's providers are jaded, or as VG stated, entitled to get luxury car rates for tricycle service, they get fantastic reviews from the guys of today who think she gives off great IOP because she is breathing and the girls of today have a definite and true disdain for guys who pay for a service.

It is called go along to get along. If you do not, you are an outcast, have haters follow your posts and you get blacklisted/tagged with hard to please, not because you are a danger to the community, but rather for letting providers know that you are not just going to go with the flow then cross your fingers and hope for the best out of a session you pay for.

Most guys who are hobbying, who do not have enough or any regulars to satisfy their desires, have sought out different avenues to find providers, hoping that they come across a diamond in the rough and keep them to themselves. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I wouldn't call being blacklisted by a bunch of washed up whores a bad thing, we're the consumers with endless options $, if you're in the same small pond dealing with the same old bitter fish, you're gonna get the same results. I put in the work to make sure I never starve, guys need to do the same
Started in 2006. Amazing times and I don't think we will ever have that again here in TX.

I'm not retiring, but I have no reason to go out of my way for most ladies here now. I save my money and hobby outside of the state.

Back in the 2000s, So much quality was scattered across DFW (ft worth and arlington), a lot less attitude, stronger AMP scene, less drama.

I don't know when it went downhill but I have mostly written DFW off now.

-The ugly woman who sponsored the felony bill in TX
-AMPs being busted more for news headlines of scary sex traffickers
-Backpage, ASPD, Craigslist going away
-The AirBnB backlash in judgy right wing communities like Frisco killed studios
-Veteran studio ladies retiring and ending the Studio row area

It was good times.

The future might just need to be networking from AMPs or smaller indy studios. I try to build a good customer relationship with the AMP girl I trust and eventually I get their phone numbers sometime to schedule direct with them, but even that is rare now.