The Halibut Factor

Quite often we see posts where the ladies complain about the cleanliness of certain hobbyist .
There has also been a post by one lady in which she actually gives instructions to the men on how to prepare for a session.
I totally agree with the ladies when they post these threads but I must say whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander.
In my experiences in the hobby nothing has ruined a session for me more than the smell of week old halibut from a fish market.
Ladies please,please make sure you shower and douche before a session.

If you are running late ask the guy to take a shower with you or wait for you to finish.
If you don't know how , the instructions for using the douche is right on the box.
You ladies expect the men to be clean , we expect the same or more from you.

Nothing finer than a fresh tasting lady and nothing worse than one that isn't.
As for running late to a session , try waking up a couple hours before the session then you have plenty of time to prepare.
Just venting a bit , if I wanted fish I would go to Red Lobster.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-30-2011, 10:41 AM
Is RL even considered "real" seafood anymore?
Douching (especially when done frequently) probably isn't the best idea to combat odor since it can actually increase the chances of infections such as bacterial vaginosis, or just irritate inflamed areas, which can cause some of those particularly funky smells. Ladies, if the smell gets "strongly unpleasant", odds are better that it's a medical issue rather than a hygiene related one, and visiting a doctor is a good idea. If you think the smell's just mildly off, adding some more fruits and veggies to your diet might (and I stress "might") improve things a bit.

That said, please keep up the general hygiene for us guys, and a nice hot shower can be a great way to kick off a fun session and make sure everyone's clean all at once.
If it smells like cologne leave it alone; if it smells like trout, you can eat it out.....

Heard that or something similar a long long time ago.....

If she has to try and mask the smell, she knows something is wrong.
I've heard others say it and I've said it before and I'll say it again, a shower together to start is great fun, a good way to get to know each other, and it gets rid of most if not all of the fish stories. Squeaky clean is good.
Hmm maybe a lil too graphic but here it goes... douching is not good for you every lady has good bacteria in there and when you douche it can effect the good bacteria in there that combats the "bad " bacteria the bad bacteria is the stinky that would only make the situation worse. If the smell is fishy a doctor is needed!!!! now if its just the smell of kitty cat your right its a hygene issue!!!
Wake up a few hours beforehand - good tip...I'll have to remember that one lol.
Is RL even considered "real" seafood anymore? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
It is for those who do not know better.
Girl, you're so crazy. You put the Z in ~Ze~.
The sad thing about halibut is The Atlantic population is so depleted through overfishing that it may be declared an endangered species.
Fresh-grilled with some good seasoning or broiled, it's delicious.
Back to the original subject of the post:
Yeah, come on everybody, clean up - Soak, lather, body wash, scrub, rinse.
None of us are completely fresh after only 2 or 3 hours.
Especially in the summer-time. Even if you are sitting in an air-conditioned office or notel room. Time to re-tool.
We owe that to each other. It helps to keep this sport fun.
Please ladies, don't douche that frequently like was originally requested. It will throw off your pH levels, you'll most likely get a yeast infection. You are more at risk for PID (pelvic inflammatory disease), ectopic pregnancies, etc...

I'm not saying to not wash your cooter, but use common sense. I love looking at those lovely naughty bits recreationally, but not when you come to my ER and I have to stick things in places that I don't really think either one of us will like. Plus you are paying me under these circumstances
So......if it had an artificial smell would it be surimi rather than halibut?

Surimi =
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surimi

ca
  • motor
  • 04-30-2011, 11:52 PM
fuck i use to like halibut
now if its just the smell of kitty cat your right its a hygene issue!!! Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
I don't want to sound like a sour puss , but a little kitty cat smell can be very nice. (Have to be a real little kitty)
Ladies, I wouldn't recommend douching on a regular basis. As stated, it can mess up the natural bacteria and cause even more problems. If you must douche, a clean water douche is probably your best bet and least likely to upset your "balance". Yogurt, or a supplement known as Acidophilus, contain active bacteria which can help ensure a healthy balance of good bacteria and keep away the unpleasant odors which might offend the gentlemen.

Bacterial vaginosis can be cured with antibiotics, however, the actual antibiotic used can also cause yeast infections. Violet tincture, while messy, can be effective in curing this issue by restoring your natural PH levels. There are other options that are easily researched online.

Keep it Clean and fresh!
Of course!! Long John Silver's is great for seafood also!! I kid! But growing up (which I'm still doing) it was a treat to hit up LJS on our birthday. If it was a REAL special event RL was the spot.

Today, those joints just bring back great memories...