Please Do Not Get Us Confused!!

Hello ladies and gents

I hope everyone is having a great Monday so far. I am writting because there is a new girl who posted in the Dallas ads and her name is RedHeadJulia... Please do not get us confused. She has no reviews and is new to the board.

It seems like she may be trying to use my reputation to help her along the site as we are the same height/weight and have red hair. It just seems very odd to me. The only reason I bring this up is I have had several gentlemen contact me thinking we are the same person and said "Oh great I finally found your reviews after a lot of searching".

Anyway, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on her. Thanks!!

~kiss~
Julie
Julie, might be best to make the mods aware of this, they might be inclined to have her adjust her name since you are established. There seems to be a lot of this going on lately, new girls grabbing the coattails of the well known ladies.

Guys, research, research and more research so you don't fall for this game.
No one could possibly mistake anyone else for you.
Never in a lifetime.
Don't you just hate a copycat?

She might not even know that she has done this, though. Have you written her? Or given her a call? She might not wish to share a name with someone that is an active person in this community once she has been made aware of it. You can suggest that it's fairly pain free to have her handle changed.

Just a thought.

Thanks for the head's up.

Elisabeth
Thanks everyone And Elisabeth, I have written her and called her. She read my PM but did not respond to me at all... that was another reason I have a feeling she is trying to use my name to get business. I did that before I posted this thread to see what she had to say.

Julie
I saw that and my IMMEDIATE thought was that she is attempting to ride your coattails

not cool
Good idea in posting this tread. I remember December Love had the exact same issue. The new girl went by Decemberlove69 and ended up changing her name to September or something like that
Hello ladies and gents

I hope everyone is having a great Monday so far. I am writting because there is a new girl who posted in the Dallas ads and her name is RedHeadJulia... Please do not get us confused. She has no reviews and is new to the board.

It seems like she may be trying to use my reputation to help her along the site as we are the same height/weight and have red hair. It just seems very odd to me. The only reason I bring this up is I have had several gentlemen contact me thinking we are the same person and said "Oh great I finally found your reviews after a lot of searching".

Anyway, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on her. Thanks!!

~kiss~
Julie Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie
I just received a pm from Julie so I found this thread, I didn't even knew it was here until now

I did NOT try to steal anyones reputation, if you take a look at my profile you will see I created it before I even came to dallas or knew julie even existed. Also, in my provider ad I posted a link to my website which has all my pictures. If I was trying to steal someones rep, why would I post pictures of myself???

And to clear one other misconception up, I am well reviewed where I come from (and if you are a respected board member and pm me I will be happy to send you a link to the board where I come from (in washington state). I havent been doing this as long as julie obviously so I can't boast 50 something reviews, but it was certainly never my intention to ride on anyone's coattails and I do just fine on my own so I really have no need to!

I am deeply offended that Julie jumped to conclusions here because of a few coincidences

I wish she would have waited a little longer for a response to her pm before posting this on the board and having everyone think I am a thief!

That said, I have no problem changing my handle so people don't get us confused, I DONT WANT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ANOTHER PROVIDER EITHER I AM A UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL!!!
Thanks everyone And Elisabeth, I have written her and called her. She read my PM but did not respond to me at all... that was another reason I have a feeling she is trying to use my name to get business. I did that before I posted this thread to see what she had to say.

Julie Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie

i have been very busy, im sorry it took me a while to respond to your pm but you really had no right to jump to conclusions based on that!
JuliA,

Giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are not attempting anything sinister is fine and dandy. I am sure JuliE's concerns were valid as the system will let us know when a PM is read. Considering it literally would take a matter of seconds to send a quick "can we chat later, life is busy" response I am sure that is why she was forced to assume the worst.

This has happened many times before and I am sure if you step back and take a breath you will see why JuliE's concerns were very valid. With a few the intentions were without malice but for many others the similarities were done with very bad intentions.

I am sure the mods can get this change made for you quickly and painlessly. Good luck in your touring.
She and I have had a nice chat now, and we got it all figured out...

Mods, feel free to close this thread if you would like. Thanks!
As a lover of redheads, I have granted Julie's request!