URL / Website: N/A
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Nacogdoches & Bell near the boxing place
Activities: L1, NE, SE (otc)
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Heavy, but Wears it well, and has a lovely smile and personality. She was wearing a black dress, lacy underwear, and a hard padded bra.
Recommendation: Yes
I like this place. I love Amy's shyness. It appears to be genuine and is absolutely adorable but Lucy is my go to. I have her trained and her ass play is where it's at for me!!!
I like this place. I love Amy's shyness. It appears to be genuine and is absolutely adorable but Lucy is my go to. I have her trained and her ass play is where it's at for me!!! Originally Posted by AMP Rat

Is Lucy as good as Lilly@Fab? I don't get over to that side of town much, but I'd drive a few miles extra for some good ass play...
Both are good but different.

Lily has a routine as does Lucy but I find that Lucy is”trainable”. You just tell her what you want done and she does her best. While Lily gets irritated with too much instruction.

Lily doesn’t use oil for your massage and Lucy does that differs too. Lucy is a little spinner and Lily is plumper and taller therefore can apply more pressure if inclined too. I like both their massages but they are different.

There is no bad choice here. I prefer Lucy and make the drive down Wurzbach Parkway to PB.
Is Lucy as good as Lilly@Fab? I don't get over to that side of town much, but I'd drive a few miles extra for some good ass play... Originally Posted by Typhoon663

What GYN said plus Lilly finger fucks your ass. I don't go there anymore because they got to popular with Ida. It was like she was doing me a favor by seeing me. I don't need the attitude. My money spends everywhere and is better spent elsewhere.
I don't know anything about Lily at Fab but Lucy is really good.