Anyone else get this?

Got an e-mail a few days ago that normally I'd just write off as spam, but it was specific enough to at least make me curious. The name was Krystal Hardin and she used the number 216-543-3875. I tried Google and all I got was the usual reverse number site hits, although apparently the number is from Cleveland. She mentioned staying at a specific hotel in Arlington, sent about 10 pix (all phone shots) and asked to "borrow" 125. The really odd thing that kinda set off an alarm bell is that she asked for it in a reload. I'm not sure what the scam would be, since cash is just as untraceable and I would think it would be harder to upsell a prepaid card.

So what's the scam? Is it LE?
Hmmm Run Forest Run

Was she going to meet you in person?

Since she asked to "borrow" the money, I'm assuming she wanted you to email her the code. If she wanted to have a session with you and have you pay by , then I agree it's very weird to want a instead of cash.

Maybe she thinks it's a way to screen you to be sure you're not a cop? I doubt LE would buy a to take to a bust.

Oh, I just read your last line: "Is it LE?"
Hmmm....that's a possibility. I've heard that LE might ask things like "Can you bring the condoms?" so that you can't later say you were paying for a simple massage or to take modeling pictures. So if she asks you to bring a MP for $125 and you have one on you it's likely you're the same person she's been communicating with in email.

Can't quite understand how having a on your person is more incriminating than having cash. (She could have asked you to put it in an envelope and label it "Today is a wonderful day!" or something else specific to link you to the email exchange.)

..but just because I can't understand doesn't mean cops aren't doing it.

Thats very weird stay away and becareful xoxox
Yeah I really had no intention of any follow up on it I was just curious if anyone had heard of this type of thing, or if anyone else had gotten the same e-mail. Since it was totally unsolicited I got to thinking that maybe she contacted me thru here. It didn't follow with the typical spam stuff.
Yeah I got it too - said her name was Ashley - specific hotel - gave me a cell to call.
RUN - if it walks like a duck/talks like a duck...