Inquiring minds want to know, yes I'm still NBA and always will be!

It has come to my attention that someone has said that I'm no longer NBA which is not true. There is not a thing wrong with not being NBA. Some people have age restrictions, I choose not to have one. It is a personal decision of mine that I am and that will never change. I always have been and always will be NBA.
Excuse my ignorance...

What NBA means??
Staff Edit: There is no place here on Eccie for Racial slurs or pictures which promote racism - Mojo
NBA means Madison wants to see TB
No Blacks Allowed. Kinda the opposite of P.O.W.:
Please..Only Whitey

Shitty pic, jjeccie...
This is stupid... No pussy for you means no pussy for you. Just get over it...Looks like someone created a new handle to harass on eccie. Shaking my head!!!

Madison...You have my full support!
I believe providers should have the right to be "NBA." But I also believe non-prejudice whites should boycott "NBA" providers. Giving your hard earned money to "NBA" providers perpetuates racism in the hobby.
Thanks for letting it be known Madison so that I won't waste my time and yours either.

I wish more NBA providers would make it known so that I don't have to waste time sending pm's, emails, or calling them.
More chocolate for me!!
More chocolate for me!! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

Lol....I was thinking the same thing.
Interested in white chocolate?
Interested in white chocolate? Originally Posted by pyramider

If you are asking me......yes, of course. Different flavor, but just as satisfying.
This topic often gets out of hand. Racial slurs, etc are forbidden by the Forum Guidelines. As are insults. Everyone has a right to their opinions and has a right to decide who they want to see on both sides of the business. Let's just remember to keep it civil.

Torito
  • fawn
  • 01-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Interested in white chocolate? Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramider, since you have won the Daty contest in my book! why don't you come eat some of my white chocolate again....
But that is not on my menu of services I provide . . . For I am a selfish, non giving fucktard. Besides you heard Tostido . . . keep it civil.