Bucket list

So, im pretty new to the this. I just recently pop my eccie cherry
Im pretty sure im only doing this for awhile. So i figure ill make a bucket list of things i should try before i quit this all together. Im just curious on what you guys have done and should i add them to my list too
Oh and it would help if you can add providers who would do said idea. Cause im pretty sure i wont find one who will do all of them.

1. Double (i have no idea if i can even keep up. But at least i can say i did it.)
2. Tripple! ( maybe gangbang)
3. Greek? (Not sure about this one. Heard great things.)
4. Russsian!
5. Do it out in public (like a park or dressing room)
6. Get a blowjob in a movie theater
7. Go snowboarding with a hottie. And join the mile high club on the flight there.
8. Try domination/submission? (im sorta scared of this one)
9. Do it with a super hottie provider, which i cant seem to ever plan right. You know who you are
We will get it right, I promise. As far as the list goes, you have an excellent chance of knocking every single one of those off. I just finished my bucket list a couple weeks ago
Have completed 1-6 and 8.

Good luck and enjoy !!
1. Date a stripper
2. Take a provider to Asia on a business trip
3. F--k my former neighbor. 5'6" ~145 38DD Red head
4. Get busy with my assistant 5'5 unbelievable ass, 32A-22-38 Sexy lips, mouth
5. Hook up with my personal trainer (best body I have ever seen)
6. Secret rendezvous with my old GF. great ab ass combo
7. Strip for a group of women
8. Weekend escape with the girl who grew up across the street
9. Learn to fly
10. Climb Everest.
I am not into crazy stuff, but my list has been short.

1) CIM/NQNS ( done).
2) Greek (not yet)
3) Doubles ( hesitant since not sure I can take it, and I got little Miss on my list for that )
4) Some extreme bending/flixible girl ( see sex positions in sexinfo101.com) although this might take multiple appts with right girl.
I am not into crazy stuff, but my list has been short.

1) CIM/NQNS ( done).
2) Greek (not yet)
3) Doubles ( hesitant since not sure I can take it, and I got little Miss on my list for that )
4) Some extreme bending/flixible girl ( see sex positions in sexinfo101.com) although this might take multiple appts with right girl. Originally Posted by Incognito44
you've got me for 3 AND 4!
1. Date a stripper
2. Take a provider to Asia on a business trip
3. F--k my former neighbor. 5'6" ~145 38DD Red head
4. Get busy with my assistant 5'5 unbelievable ass, 32A-22-38 Sexy lips, mouth
5. Hook up with my personal trainer (best body I have ever seen)
6. Secret rendezvous with my old GF. great ab ass combo
7. Strip for a group of women
8. Weekend escape with the girl who grew up across the street
9. Learn to fly
10. Climb Everest. Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
I can make this happen!!!!!
Wow... I can definately want to try that flexible girl. Sounds super sexy.
And gentlemen rend, you got some crazy one. Did you actually do those? Or are they still on your bucket list. I was always afraid of trying to hit up co -worker, neighbor and etc.
1. Go hang out at the Libo Theater on a school night.

Just kidding. I don't even know what that would mean.

I'm sure I don't want to know.
Wow... I can definately want to try that flexible girl. Sounds super sexy.
And gentlemen rend, you got some crazy one. Did you actually do those? Or are they still on your bucket list. I was always afraid of trying to hit up co -worker, neighbor and etc. Originally Posted by xsailor817x
2,3,4,9 are the only ones even remotely possible in the foreseeable future.
My bucket list consists of

a spinner AA provider in a double

a bukkake

and sex in a macy's dressing room!
1. Double Done it in civvie life. (Done. It was good, but the GF at the time was a bit on the jealous side so that put a slight damper on activities.)
2. Tripple! (No interest.)

3. Greek? (Done. Civvie and Hobby. With the right partner, and the right mood, it's a fabulous alternative activity.)
4. Russsian! (Done. With on one of our lovely Eccie ladies. Fun!)
5. Do it out in public (Done. While trying on Halloween costumes in a dressing room only divided with curtains!!! Civvie. A little nerve racking, but I was young and she was hot as hell! Also, in a car at noon parked at the mall.)
6. Get a blowjob in a movie theater. (Not my cup of tea.)
7. Go snowboarding with a hottie. And join the mile high club on the flight there. (Been skiing with civvie hotties. Fly every week. The heads are filthy and cramped. No thanks. Have however, received a handie on a red eye, under the blanket. Fun!)
8. Try domination/submission? (Not for me, either way.)
9. Do it with a super hottie provider, which i cant seem to ever plan right. You know who you are. (Done. Two types of super hot. On the outside, it was just ok. Super hot on the inside, absolutely fabulous. I default to the latter...)

Still need to:

10. MFM.
11. Live voyeur, where I can watch and masturbate furiously.
12. Italian to completion.

But, then again, I'm pretty vanilla....
5. Hook up with my personal trainer (best body I have ever seen). Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
TFF..If your trainer's dick tastes like shit, you will know he is gay.
Never do it in public. First, you can get caught and their could be criminal consequences. Second, it is rude to others. I go out to eat a lot. And I have noticed how some couples make out in the restaurant. I am not talking holding hands or a light peck on the lips. Bad manners.
Never do it in public. First, you can get caught and their could be criminal consequences. Second, it is rude to others. I go out to eat a lot. And I have noticed how some couples make out in the restaurant. I am not talking holding hands or a light peck on the lips. Bad manners. Originally Posted by outoftheblue

Then stay away from club iniquity. Lots of "rude" people go there.