Poker Game and Football watching party with Great Benefits!!!!!!!!

What about a poker game or a football watching party??????

Poker Game:
You have so many guys for the poker game and who wins the hand gets a bj ( if two girls there both help each other out) but the main winner gets the works ( expect bbfs or anything that is a no with the provider). It would make a great poker game and fun for the girls. Just make sure you are safe and have one person that is your right hand guy or girl.

Football watching party:
Guys make bets and who is the winner of the quarters get a bj and the main winner gets it all.......

It could be a great way to have threesomes or a small gangbang that would work..... Just play safe and have fun.....
I like the way you think. LoL
god I like the way you think. I am in Houston but I would drive up for that kind of party. Keep me in mind if you are serious--no lie. I have participated in several GBs and they are fun.
Moved to Dallas Coed.

This topic will get a lot better response here! (And the topic has little to do with "Another Realm")

Sounds like a fun idea! Good luck with the planning of it!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Just being honest, there is no way you can do a BJ per hand. A typical night playing will have far too many hands for that.
Just being honest, there is no way you can do a BJ per hand. A typical night playing will have far too many hands for that. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Sure you can. I'm assuming theres going to be way more than one girl.
Sure you can. I'm assuming theres going to be way more than one girl. Originally Posted by LittleMiss
I literally hobby-love Little Miss
I literally hobby-love Little Miss Originally Posted by Say What
Its mutual!

OP- I would be interested in something like this if you do decide to make it happen, give me a call!
Ya know, I really miss hobbying in Dallas.

Sure you can. I'm assuming theres going to be way more than one girl. Originally Posted by LittleMiss
She said 2 girls. Wouldn't work. Not being rude, just being honest.
Its mutual!

OP- I would be interested in something like this if you do decide to make it happen, give me a call! Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Alright, Little Miss...I'm throwing down the gauntlet. You and I need to come up with a simple football square (with sexual activities).

Think about it...$100 per square...10 squares...$1000 total

Maybe 5 guys or so would buy squares. If their numbers come up at the end of the quarter, they get one of four pre-determined sexual experiences. Performed by two providers.

So, once every 30-45 minutes, something happens. Plenty of time!

Piece of cake. Five dudes, two providers, a shitload of alcohol, and a safe location. That all we need.

Little Miss, you get the chicks and identify a place. I will get the right guys together, take care of the alcohol, and establish ground rules.

You make at least a $1000 during the game PLUS whatever business you generate that evening from the 5dudes...$900 easy...my guess.

Well, Little Miss, you down?
If you're not interested, maybe a couple others from this forum might be?

Let's give our usual coordinator some well deserved rest and setup an event that he gets to attend/enjoy instead of coordinate...comments welcome fellas
5 guys and 10 squares equals $200 each for a "CHANCE" at sexual activity seems like an inefficient use of money in my opinion. I guess you are trying to keep the number down for logistical purposes, realistic expectations of attendants, or better odds, but I think it would need to be a bit larger and less money for a chance.

Maybe 10 guys for $100 each or even 20 guys at $50 each. Ladies have the same amount of money, no more "required" work for that night since there are still 4 quarters to the game. They might get a little more side jobs since more customers present who spent less money on the chance so they have more to spend and if the gentlemen didn't partake that night it would be a great meet and greet opportunity for later dates.

A couple extra ladies to share the work load (4 qtrs - 4 ladies) and the side jobs.

Or something like that.

K.
I down for the poker game.
My roommate and I once did a squares game in college ... we got 25 girls on one board, and then 25 guys on another board, with the same numbers for each board.

The girls paid $20.00 per square, with a 4 square limit.
The guys paid $20.00 per square, with a 4 square limit.
This creates a Total Pot of $4000.00.

$500.00 ($2000.00 total) goes to the Winners, of each quarter, for their date.
$2000.00 went to the small bar/club, and we had an open bar, and munchies.

At the end of each quarter, the corresponding game winners were matched up for their date. And it was an absolute blast!

Regardless ... TrulyPassion, SayWhat and LittleMiss, and all ... great ideas, where can I buy in, or get my squares?